24. Are you both getting married?

A/N POV
" What ?" Y/N freaked out.
She knows that Just yesterday Jungkook told her he will never marry her and now he didn't argued for those sentence when his parents said.

"What's wrong ? Some thing is wrong?" She thinks to herself.

" Mom but Jungkook don't like me I know that" She said her mom eyes widened.

" But Jungkook agreed to Marry you" Jungkook mom said Y/N eyes widen in shock it can't happen am I in dream.

" I want to speak to to y/n" Jungkook mom said as Y/N nodded.

They both walked to the garden outside it was pleasant because y/n love planting.

" Seems like you are interested in plants?" Jungkook mom asked.

Y/N nodded and said " They makes me happy ".

" How can I marry Jungkook aunty Jungkook loved my sister I can't do that even if he say yes" y/n told without a breath.

" I know you will say that but only I know that you can make Jungkook happy you know how happy he was when he is with you it may take time but he will realize how precious you're " Jungkook mom tried to convince Y/N.

She didn't said a thing and walked into the house .

She is so confused at this moment.

And Jungkook knows what he is doing he wants to give her all the pain .

"The pain of Husband not Living the wife" he wants to give that to
Y/N .

He smirked to himself thinking the evil things and making her cry every night.

Y/N still got in the shock she wanted to speak to Jungkook about this.

She asked her mom to call Jungkook alone so they can talk.

Y/N mom called Jungkook and said "Y/N needs to talk to you Jungkook just occupy y/n room to talk freely" and giggled after saying.

Y/N POV

She must have think that we both gonna do romance or something like that.

I walked in to room and welcomed Jungkook in he showed not interested look to me.

" Let me ask this straight Why do you want to marry me?" I ASKED in a gulp.

" Just because my parents are forcing me to marry you I am doing" he said
and walked out.

" I should have guessed it " I said to myself.

I have no other choice I need to marry Jungkook for my parents I know Jungkook will hurt me as he can because I did it to him I know all I will receive is angry and hurt myself.

Let's face it it's for my parents.

I walked out I sawed Jungkook waiting it must be for our parents.

I walked to the dinning table and announced " OK mom and dad I will marry Jungkook ".

Jungkook parents and my parents are so happy as I feel so uncomfortable about The marriage thing.

I couldn't eat dinner properly and and I felt so hard inside. Jungkook family left in short I felt so relaxed after they left.

" Mom,Dad remember I am doing this only for you guys" I told and walked out of the house.

I couldn't sleep here I went to Sofi place.

I opened the door with my keys I sawed her Watching romantic series.

" Hey came back so fast?" She asked taking a sip of her sprite. " Hey I meet Namjoon" I said she smiled to herself me looked at me interested.

" You know he is single you have chance to win" I said as she cheered to herself.

" Why do you came so early?" She asked.

" Yeah something idiotic happened in my life" I told her.

She is so interested and turned her attention to me.

" What is that spill it out " she demanded.

" Me and Jungkook is getting married in a month" I said as she widened her eyes and spilled the sprite from her mouth.

" What?" She freaked out I nodded to her.

" Are you both Getting married?" She freaked out as I simply nodded with no emotion.

" Atlest you gonna live with him for your rest of your life right he will realize your love and love you back soon. Things like these will also happen soon" She dreamed.

" Do you think Jungkook accepted to marry me is to live with me?" I Asked her she blinked twice and started to think.

" I know he will think only to ruin my life and I am not worried of my life not anymore I am doing this for my parents" I said to her.

I went to bed get some sleep.

I slowly went to my paradise.

In y/n dream.

" How you are doing baby?" My unni yeona asked.

" I hate myself now " I told her.

" Is that because of marriage?" She asked as I nodded.

" Don't worry I know Jungkook will be hard first then he will love you eternally " She said and fade away.

" Don't leave me unni" I shouted.

I wake up and sawed the clock it's 4.30 I decided to take a walk.

I slowly walked into the park I smiled to myself and relaxed a bit and looked at the dull and quite bright sky it's July is about to start
And I am gonna get married at the end of July I think.

The sky it's so beautiful and peaceful for me I am gonna fall in love with this view.

I took photo of the sky and admired it. I remembered the trip I went with Jungkook.

I loved it but now I am alone but peaceful.

I felt thirsty I walked near a vending machine I picked a latte.

And sipped it and stared at the climate.

" It would be nice if I was dead " I told to myself.

" Why you are always spreading negative energy to yourself?" I heard a voice from my back I saw a girl with a blue hair colour and it suits her beautiful pale skin without makeup she is growing like a angel.

" Who are you? And why are you talking to me? Do I know you?" I stromed with question she just giggled at me.

" You don't know me baby but I know you more than anyone " she stated and smiled at me.

" How? Have we met before?" I asked she giggled again and said.

" You don't need to know me but what you are doing is right baby and I can see you smiling in the future with your husband " She said "But I am not married yet" I murmured she giggled and started to run away from me " hey wait" I called for her.

I run the road when she ran away few seconds ago I tried to look for her but she vanished.

" What going on? How she knew about my marriage I didn't even told her my name but how did she know about me?" I questioned myself .

Already I am in a mess she just added a petrol to my burning fire.

But now I should say to my friends about the marriage. How will I ?.

A/N

Sorry guys so busy in my studies right now but never forget to love you all read all the chapters to go into the flow of my story love you
💕🥰