9.Need you by my side

Author POV

Jungkook woke up and slowly walked towards the bathroom he walked in and did his daily routine after 15 min he walked out and searched for Yeona he walked to the hall and searched her everywhere in the house after 2 min Y/N  walked from the stair Jungkook ran and hugged her Y/N was confused and shocked due to his action.

''Where did you go I searched you everywhere ?'' Jungkook asked '' I woke up after you went into the bathroom and I went to the guest room to get ready '' She said. "Are you worried?'' She asked '' I am'' Jungkook stated. She patted his head and said '' I'm here with you so don't worry''. 

But he doesn't know all the words she is saying is a lie. Y/N wanted to be with Jungkook but because of her sister, she lost him and now she's wearing a mask to hide her true care & love for him.

'' It's getting late Jungkook I need to hurry for the meeting '' Y/N said while having her sandwich and started to run towards the door '' Wait, I will drop you '' Jungkook said and hold her hands.

'I work in a different company from my sister if he drops me he will find out the truth' She thought and gently pushed his hands '' No need Jungkook my co-worker will be waiting for me I need to go bye '' she shouted and ran out of the door to the bus stop. 

'' From when did she become cuter, and you started to make my heart flutter even more like I first met you in cafe'' Jungkook said to himself and went to get his file. Meanwhile, Y/N finally arrived at the bus stop and sawed Sofi waited for her.

When she walked close to Sofi she started to breathe harder '' What happened did you do your workout or trying to participate in the athlete ?'' Sofi asked '' Yah! do I look like the one to participate in athlete I just escaped from Jungkook '' Y/N said as she takes her water bottle and started to drink water?

Sofi smirked and asked '' Seems like you guys crossed your limits how is your experience Miss Lee Y/N?'' Y/N gave her a death glare and stated '' If you say another word I'm sure I will cut your cute tongue for further statement ''.

Sofia swallowed her saliva and looked at her feet then the bus arrived they both sat in the seats. After 10 min Y/n and Sofia arrived at the office and they both walked to the seat and started to do their works.

Lee Y/N POV :

I got 10 missed calls from Jungkook while I'm in the meeting when I called him he answered and stayed silent ''What happened Jungkook ?'' I concerned ''Can you come home? '' He said in a low voice  ''What? Why Jungkook'' I asked '' I just want you near my side can you come home ''He stated 'there must be something important' I thought  '' I'll come home soon Jungkook okay bye '' I said and ended the call.

 ''What happened why did Jungkook 10 miss calls from Jungkook?'' Sofi asked. '' I don't know babe but there must be something serious '' I said. '' What if he knows about you ?'' She asked '' No, babe if he knows he wouldn't have said ' I want you near my side' there must be something'' I said. 

After an hour I got leave from my superior and walked outside the office. I waited for the bus to arrive then the bus arrived I travelled for 15 min after that I finally arrived home I opened the door with my spare key I didn't saw Jungkook I walked to the bedroom and sawed Jungkook I walked towards him '' Hey Jungkook I'm home '' I cheered '' Jungkook why did you suddenly called me and asked me to come home'' I asked I received no response I walked closer to him he suddenly hugged me like in the morning but I felt my shirt is wet I realised he is crying I didn't ask anything and just stayed silent and let him cry.

After 10 min '' Why you didn't ask me what's the reason?'' he asked ''because you need me by your side so I let you stay like this ''I said. He giggled with his watery eyes and continued to hug me  '' my Halmeoni passed away '' he sobbed. I patted his back.

'' Your Halmeoni Will always loves you and bless you Jungkook '' I said to comfort him and hugged him.

Later

'' So when are we going to your hometown Jungkook?'' I asked '' I booked flight we both can leave by today evening '' He stated as I nodded '' So I'll go and pack our things'' I said and walked to the bedroom.

I walked to the closet and opened Jungkook one It's filled with plain t-shirt's and shirt's but mostly I saw white one's he must a be a great lover of white.

I started to pack his clothes in one suitcase and mine in another one we both may be staying there for 3 days, So I packed according to that.

'' Shall we go now '' I asked Jungkook he looked at me in a shock '' What'' I asked out '' You only took 30 minutes to pack did some ghost haunted you '' He teased '' Yah! I just wanna hurry'' I stated clearly .'' You changed a lot babe '' He spoke I startled for a moment and '' Okay then give me 10 min to get ready '' He asked as I nodded.

He walked to the bathroom as I walked out of the bedroom I walked to the fridge and grabbed some sandwich, I started to munch my sandwich and walked to the photos in the walls it looked so beautiful.

'' They both must have a lot of good memories ''I said to myself In a pic, they both are bungee jumping together and smiling brightly. In another one, they are having a date night at Busan. In another one, they both are in a wedding maybe Jungkook's cousins I think so they both are stood near the groom and bride and so many pictures to in that one took in Jeju and others may be some parts of South Korea.

'' I'm done babe come on let's go '' Jungkook said and walked before me I locked the door and took the key and waited for him.

After a moment I heard horn I look at the entrance I sawed Jungkook waiting for me I walked towards him and sat inside the car '' Come on let's go Jungkook '' I said as he started to drive the car to the airport.

Later at Airport 

I started to walk into the airport and took my travel bag with me I walked to the vending machine to buy some drinks for us I felt my phone is vibrating I didn't have a look at the caller Id but I replied it immediately.

'' Why are you no replying to us ?''Jimin Oppa asked '' What?'' I questioned back '' Why are you not replying the text ?''Yoongi Oppa shouted '' That's true Oppa she didn't reply to my text to''  Sun Jung Chorused '' Yah! Stop yelling for a moment '' I said actually I miss hearing their voices 

'' Then reply to us '' They 4 chorused '' What you guys wanted to know ?'' I asked actually freaked out a bit '' Why are you no calling us ?'' Jimin Oppa asked '' Because I came to a business trip so I can't call talk to you guys a lot '' I lied.

'' At least you should have informed us''Sun Jung stated '' I'm So sorry guys but right now I have to go my crew is waiting for me '' I lied again.

'' Ask your crew to clam for a moment '' Chun hee yelled '' Speak to us when are you coming to Seoul we all miss you a lot '' Jimin Oppa said '' Yeah '' the rest 3 chorused.

''I am in 'swallowed some saliva' Chicago and can't come to Seoul for this year to '' I lied '' But you said you where is LA?'' Chun Hee asked '' Yah! before 2 days I was in LA but right now I'm in Chicago '' I saved myself '' Ok guy need to go bye-bye-by-'' I ended the call it's so hard to lie but I miss you all too and need to lie because of my faith.

'' We should go '' Jungkook pulled my hands I nodded and walked with him.