7.Memories

Y/N POV :

'' So where can we go today after work '' Sofi tried to approach me. '' I am not in a mood I wanna everything to be returned'' I stated. '' but at least we can go to church '' She said as I nodded 'yes babe we can go to church and grab some ice - cream '' I said as she smiled brighter.

We both walked to the bus stop after 10 min we both reached the church I walked inside the Church and started to pray ' Oh god, please make my sister wake up from her Coma and let her be happy with the guy she loved most and that guy loves her so much as she does please make them live there life happily together ' I prayed and walked out of the church with Sofi.

'' What did you prayed ?'' She asked. '' I won't say because if we say the prayer it won't happen in reality '' I stated. '' Even if you didn't say I know the truth you should have prayed god please make my sis and junglekook together '' she mocked me. '' Shut up dude and for the last time his name is JEON JUNGKOOK, not junglekook '' I yelled.

'' OK but the god won't listen to your prayer about the matching them part '' she stated '' Why ?'' I asked

'' Because you should be the one who Jungkook should love, and you deserve him and he is the one who didn't notice the true and you still love him and having all the idiotic stuff he used as your memory and still seeing it once a day and if I get a chance I will kill him for making you like this so idiot in his love '' she said in disappointment and at looked at me the words she said killed me internally especially 'you deserve him ' the past flashed in my head like an Electric train so fast and I felt my heartbeat and my hands start to sweat more I turned to another side and felt some fresh air.

'' Forget the past now he loves her the most and we should help them to be together I will try my level best to make them together Even though no one helps me I don't care about anyone ''I yelled back.

'' Babe, think about you why are you so selfless '' she worried '' Leave the topic now we both can have some Ice cream '' I fake approached and fake smiled.

'' Don't fake smile at me I know you for 4 years babe and I just wanna you happy '' she said and I wiped the tear from my corner eye and smiled at her '' c'mon babe at least now we can go and have some ice-cream '' I said she smiled and we both walked to the direction where Ice-cream parlor located.

She sat at a table and I walked to the order of our Ice-cream I Turned around and asked ''Which flavor Sofi? '' '' You know me babe '' she replied I giggled and turned to the guy standing opposite the side of the shop.

'' Good morning ma'am Order please ?'' He asked he looked like a high schooler because I can see a lot of girls in the shop. ''One cotton candy with sprinkles and one dark chocolate with sprinkles '' I said and walked back.

After 2 min we got what we ordered