23. Blind date pt 2

Y/N POV

I called Sofi to ask about it.

She took my call and I quickly explained to her what happened and she was so stunned.

She didn't think my parents thought of this idea.

She told me to take a deep breath I did as she told me.

" Listen y/n all your life you have been so coward and you were never brave to face Jungkook and now it's your chance just go and say that you are his blind date don't be coward at this point too" she instructed.

I hung up the phone and looked at the clock and gazed at Jungkook's figure waiting for me.

I became brave and walked toward the table.  Omg, I feel my heart is reacting the same way to him again.

I walked to the table and instantly sat on the chair near the table facing Jungkook.

His eyes widened by looking at me I can see how instantly his eyes become dark seeing me and I can see how much he hurt me by his simple look.

I felt so small right now. He didn't talk he was so angry he didn't look at me I could sense that I am sitting on fire with a devil in charge near me.

I looked at him blankly. As the waiter came " What you want to order ma'am and sir?" He asked politely.

" huh I need a salad," I said and looked away.

" What about you sir?" He asked Jungkook he didn't respond to it.

In a few seconds " I don't need anything" he said as the waiter left.

" How brave are you?" Jungkook spoke in an uninterested tone
" what? " I asked.

" You should have million of guts in your body to face me again after I threatened to not meet me in your life time " He said harshly.

"I don't know you are the blind date that my parents fixed" I explained.

" liar" he said " what?" I asked.

" L.I.A.R" he pronounced "YOU ARE A LIER YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS FIXED THIS AND YOU ARE SO INTERESTED IN THE MARRIAGE" HE shouted but not loudly only for me to hear.

" And DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL MARRY YOU? NOT EVEN ON MY DEAD BODY" Jungkook said I felt so hurt and so bad at this time he spoke so hard but this hit so hard straight into my heart and walked out of the hotel.

I felt tears rolling down again I want to cry so bad I didn't eat the food I just paid for it and walked to my car.

I felt the rain is pouring I didn't mind I just sat near a bench and started to cry harder as I can.

Those words " Do you think that I will marry you? Not even on my dead body ". I again felt the pain and hurt in those words he used to me.

I looked at the ring which he gave me at the engagement  " I lost you Jungkook I will never get that old Jungkook who used to love me, no you never loved me right you only love my sister Yeona" I said to myself  I realised how hard it is.

A/N POV.

At the same time, Jungkook felt so hard to meet y/n again because it was a shock for him he only remembered the thing she had done the betrayal only and not realised her love after he left the hotel he could not realise he saw Y/N he know he haunted her hard but he loved yeona a lot his brain said those to him.

But his heart still feels sad for using those words to y/n he never taught the blind date could be y/n.

He doesn't want to marry her because he doesn't want her to get involved in the pain that he is undergoing.

But it's not love he says to himself.

" If I marry her I will only ruin her life wait she ruined mine right so if I marry her I can ruin her life right?" He asked himself if he now wants to marry her.

He quickly called her mom and said yes to marriage his mom is so happy finally his son agreed to marriage right.

But for him, it's "Payback time".

Y/N POV

I slowly got into the car in the soaked form and drove my car to Sofi's house I walked into her life I have her key so I walked in and she saw me in this state she didn't want to talk first she just gave me a set other dress and I went to take a bath.

After a bath I walked down I realised everything happen Sofi asked slowly I told her she embraced me and I felt so loved at this moment.

" Stat here with me don't go home now they will only ask about the marriage " she said I nodded.

I slowly looked at the tv and felt myself sleeping.

I borrowed her dress and worked that to the office

I applied some make up because I look ugly of crying yesterday.

I smiled to myself and walked to the office after the long day I went to  Hospital for normal check up.

I sawed Namjoon oppa.

He smiled and pulled me into hug
" It's been a years and I heard about yeona I can't attend I had an important operation " He said I understood his situation.

" It's OK are you single?" I asked him he looked confused and nodded.

'That's a green sign for Sofi' I thought
" OK so bye we can meet later oppa " I said and walked to the doctor  room.

They suggested me to take rest and get proper sleep. But how can I?.

I checked my phone I saw my mom messages I don't want to look at it and talk to her.

Then I went to work and completed my routine then I finally decided to go home.

I slowly walked near the door I slowly opened it " I'm home " I said and removed my heels.

My mom came happily towards me she hugged me 'why is she happy ' i thought.

Come we have guest then I looked at the slippers and nodded.

" You go and get fresh and come let's have dinner with the guests" she said.

"By the way who are guests?"I questioned " You will see" she said I didn't mind it and I went to change my dress I tooked a dress to wear.

I wired this and walked to the dinning table.

I sawed Jungkook what's he doing here.

I sawed his parents to "what are they doing here?"I askedto myself.

" What's going on mom?" I asked my mom she giggled and said " you will know baby".

I sat in the table facing Jungkook which is so awkward.

"Ok let's break the Ice Jungkook and Y/N gonna get married in a month". Jungkook mom said

" What?" I asked.

A/N

Thank you for 500+readers I love you guys continue reading