10.His Family

Lee Y/N POV:

Arrived Busan

'' It's been a long time but I don't know that I will come here again in this situation'' Jungkook said as I nodded because the same happened to me too '' Come on let's search for my Hyung '' He said and took the travel bags with him '' What are you doing Jungkook?'' I questioned. '' What babe?'' He raised his eyebrows '' Why are you carrying my bag to-it must be heavy Jungkook '' I said and pulled my bag from his hand.

'' No Gentleman will leave their lady to carry heavy stuff'' He said and tried to snatch the bag from me '' Then Jeon Jungkook you don't need to be one I don't want you to carry heavy stuff which belongs to me'' I frowned '' See my Hyung arrived '' He said and I looked at the direction.

He used this chance and pulled my travel bag from me ''Yah! Jeon Jungkook how can you lie '' I said and pulled my bag he is strong so it's hard for me '' See my Hyung arrived'' He said '' I am not fooling this time'' I told him and looked in the opposite direction.

Hyung really arrived '' Oh Jung Hyung you look more handsome than before '' Jungkook said as I turned to see whether he is kidding or his Hyung has really arrived. Then I saw his brother they both looked kinda same but he is taller than Jungkook.

I bowed and said '' Annyeong Jung Oppa how are you ?'' '' When do these formalities get into your act normal '' He said I nodded.

But seriously I don't know how my unni used to act in front of them I should try to be her but I can't be her forever I want this to end. '' Shall we go '' Jung Hyun Oppa said and I walked after Jungkook.

The car ride was silent and I just listened to songs to not make any conversation with the handsome guys in front of me " Babe Why are you silent?" Jungkook asked " I'm just gazing at the view of Busan Jungkook," I said and looked at the window.

After 15 min we arrived at Jungkook house ''After days '' Jung Hyun Oppa said as Jungkook nodded I remained silent I jumped out of the car to grab my suitcase I hit a shoulder I sawed Jungkook '' How many times should I repeat no gentleman will leave his girl to carry heavy stuff alone '' He whispered.

I give up and handed him my suitcase it's his wish to carry but my heart will hurt. I followed Oppa Jung Hyun .

I slowly walked in and sawed the old lady lying in the icebox with no life and she is so beautiful at her age and she has the same eyes as Jungkook and she looks so sweet and kind she must be very kind as well in her past.

I slowly walked in and sat in the chair near her I saw Jungkook mother sobbing silently she must love her a lot.

I slowly sat near her and tapped her shoulder she looked at me and cried I felt tears running through my cheeks I slowly wiped them and handed her some tissue from my bag.

She suddenly hugged me I hugged her back "Don't worry auntie she will be fine in heaven and she will always love you all '' I said she nodded.
Jungkook POV

''Jungkook we need to talk''Hyung said I nodded we both stood out of the house and he started '' Yeona is different ''. I sighed and said '' She is Hyung after the accident she started to care for my feelings to and she is showing me the love I wanted and she is so kind with all and she even started to talk to Jimin Hyung and yoongi hyung too I like this side of her ''

''But before she was not like this Jungkook think about that '' Hyung said '' I don't wanna ask her why she changed I love her a lot and I wanna marry her and make family and be happy Hyung hope you understand '' I said and walked away back to the house

Jung Hyun POV
' But I know Yeona she won't change for anyone but why she turned soft I will find out later but now let grandma ceremony ends well ' I said to myself.

Lee Y/N POV:

" She would be happy to see your girl friend Jungkook but unfortunately she passed away before that" Jungkook mom sobbed.

'I'm confused right now what is happening why my unni didn't met her she must have her reason' I thought to myself.

After an hour they took Jungkook grandmother to the church and they talked about her and I-felt tears losing some one we love must be really hard thing for even human beings.

Jungkook handed me handkerchief I mouthed 'thank you' he put his hand in my arms and comfort me. I wiped his tears and said in a low voice"She will be safe and she really hates you when you cry for her " he hold me tighter.

A moment past his grandmother body where buried in the group I comfort his mom and him.

Then we drove to Jungkook house and I am seriously tired but all must be hungry I walked to the kitchen seriously they all must lost their appetite but all should eat.

I sawed Jungkook niece Jeon Hyerin coming towards me and said "Unni I am hungry" I giggled and said "I will make you something good". 

Then her mom came Jeon Shin hye " Stop disturbing her she must be tired"  " No unni cooking for Jungkook niece is the best and precious thing I am glad actually" I said she nodded.

" You go and sit I will cook for everyone" I said as she took her daughter with her.

"Since when you started to cook" Jung oppa asked "Hmmm that is recently I wanted to start cook and learned with YouTube
and Jungkook to knows that" I lied actually half is true Jungkook knows that I cook.

" You seem so different what got into u" he said "Nothing oppa I am good maybe due to accident I changed and Jungkook to accepted this change" I said.

Deep inside I am unhappy my heart hurts to lie to all I don't wanna lie but I can't change my sister's last wish. I sighed.

" Ok please don't let my brother down your his first girlfriend and I wanna him to be happy." He said and left the kitchen.

I started to cook some black bean noodles.

After few minutes I completed cooking and I placed in the table all the members in the Jeon family sat in the table I served them and started to eat they all liked my food and smiled at me.

"Uncle when are you gonna marry?" Jungkook's niece asked he gazed at me I looked at the food and continued eating.

"Why?"he questioned back "if you marry someone it should be like aunty yeona" she said I widened and automatically blush  and tried to act calm "why like yeona?"he asked "she is so lovely, good at cooking, sweet and many more" she said and I blushed more

Jungkook looked at me I suddenly stood up and said "I need to use Restroom where is it ?" Jungkook mom pointed the direction I bowed and walked out.

A/N
It's been a days and thankyou for reading my story love you 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍