2.Him

Jungkook POV
I woke up from my bed I saw Yeona lying next to me even when she sleeps she looks so beautiful as usual I am so blessed to have her as my girlfriend but I want to make her entirely mine I will propose to her soon I thought and caressed her face I peck her forehead and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After 20 mins I came back I looked at the bed and sawed her still sleeping I slowly pulled the blanket she holds it to herself she groaned and again continued to sleep " Wake up sleepy head its morning " I shouted.

" 5 more minutes," she said and continued sleeping I poured some water on her face and she woke up in shock I laughed hard and when I realized that she is glaring at me I started to run and she started to chase me with a jar full of water she splashed the water I escaped from his attack I stuck my tongue out and made her crazier and she chased me again now we are near to pool she pushed me into the pool and I slowly stood in the pool.

I sawed her laughing harder I pulled her to me into the pool she is so shocked by my actions and I pulled her close to me and placed a kiss and she kissed me back like as usual and broke the kiss and said " I have to do my morning routine I will continue later " I nodded and let her go.

Y/N POV
I wake up and did my morning routine and wore this

Actually, you may think I am fat like in my teenage but no I am 45 kg and I don't want to be fat again

I ate my salad and checked the clock it is 7.30 am what Jungkook will do I smiled to myself but I remember the fact he is my sister's boyfriend, not mine.

At the office
I checked my documents and the pdf inside the Pendrive I am satisfied with my work and completed my project before the due date I smiled thinking about me and looked at the clock it is 1.30 pm I am hungry and I heard sounds from my stomach I saved the files and went to Cafeteria.

I sawed Sofia calling my name I turned to her with my meal. " So when are you planning to go home town it's been 4 years since you came here," said Sofia.

" I don't know, " I said and started to eat my meal it's been 4years Idk how does the time flew, after my College, I came and joined and now I am 23 and I really miss Appa, Jimin, Yoongi Oppa, SunJung, Choe Hee a lot they all mean a lot to me.

But at weekends we used to video call and talk for more than 5 hours I always used to wait for the weekend.

" What? you can't say you don't know you should go and meet them other than sick days you never take leave why are you like this Y/N " she yelled.

I looked at her and said, " I can't face them you know I can't be broken again".

" Why can't you just move on till now thinking about that guy Junglekook " she glared I giggled and said, " It's Jungkook, not Junglekook ".

She giggled and again became serious
" Just move on You know a lot of guys want to be your boyfriend but you still dreaming about that Jungkook for God damn sake " she glared again.

" I can't move on it's hurt and I don't want to talk about it," I said and walked out of Cafeteria and walked to the garden.

I sighed and looked at the butterflies and dragonflies there life is so easy no pain no worries happy life.

Look at me even I am working in a good company which pays me more and it's the dream for everyone but even though it is fulfilled I am not happy because I don't have any special one to love me and make me feel loved.

I wiped the tear in my eyes and looked at the phone it's 2.15 I called Jimin Oppa he is helpful.

In phone
Y/N: Hello Oppa it's been a long time since I called you I sighed.

Mochi: Yeah and I miss you a lot when you will come to Seoul?

Y/N: I too wanted to see you all and hang out but I can't.

Mochi: I understand so did you find anyone like a boyfriend? He teased.

Y/N: I didn't find anyone so, what about you how is your girlfriend? I teased back with a smirk but he can't see it.

Mochi: She is great. Actually, SunJung misses you a lot she wanted to eat your cupcakes.

Y/N: she is always cute say her I miss her too. Where is Yoongi Oppa is he is sleeping and Chun Hee?

Mochi: yes he is when he awakes I will tell him you called and Chun Hee she went to an interview okay I have to go bye Missy.

Y/N: bye mochi.

I smiled and continued my work

...
At home
I smiled happily and look at the screen to see Jimin and Yoongi Oppa smiling at me.

" will you guys stop smiling like an idiot" I smiled widely.

" First you stop  " Jimin smiled.

" I will stop ok " I glared at them and giggled at them they smiled. '' Where are the girls I miss them a lot ?'' I asked.

'''they both went shopping so it takes more than a year to return'' Jimin Oppa stated as I giggled at them." I have an important thing to say don't be sad or angry with me I just wanna you to know this," Jimin Oppa said.

" What is that ?" I asked " that is Jungkook... Jungkook " he started " Jungkook is preparing to propose to your sister " he finished.

I can't speak my voice is chocked and I hung there to call and sobbed thinking about their wedding after 10 min I wiped my tear and examined but why should I cry my tears are useless he doesn't remember me and ask me who I am so why should I cry?

I should forget Jungkook forever I should overcome my one side feeling. I will go on a date with my co-worker Mark.