30. Hang out

Y/N POV

I sighed at the phone which I looked few minutes before the days are getting closet and closer.

And I came to know about Jungkook is the owner of Jk company then what about Jung Hyun oppa and what he is doing? I really want to know.

" I should just call his mom to meete" I said and decided to call Jungkook mom.

Calling Jungkook mom

Ringing......

Jungkook mom: hello my daughter in law are you doing great?.

You:
Yeah I am doing great are you good is your health is ok?.

Jungkook mom: yeah so why you called me did Jungkook did something?

You:
No I really want to know about your family as I am gonna be a part of it.

Jungkook mom: oh that's great then we can meet at the Starbucks.

You:
Ok I will be there bye Aunty.

You hung up and dressed to the cafe.
I wore a light makeup and I wore this

I took my car and drove it near the Starbucks

I sawed Jungkook mom having her latte as I walked in she smiled at me as I bowed at her showing my respect towards her.

"Have a seat" she said as I sat on the table next to her.

She ordered me a latte to " I don't know what you like so I ordered my drink for you too" she stated.

" I am also a fan of latte "I said to cheer her as she smiled at me.

" What you wanted to know Lee
y/n?" She questioned and sipped her latte.

" I just now came to know about Jk company is your family company and what is Jung Hyun oppa is doing if Jungkook-shi is a Ceo?" I asked her she smiled at me and kept her cup in the table and looked at me.

"Jung Hyun don't want to run Jk company so we gave that to Jungkook as he is really interested in running the company and Jung Hyun is running a import and export business in Busan so he is also in a good position " she said.

"Ohh do my sister know about Jk company while dating Jungkook?" I asked her as she nodded and I sipped my latte.

" So now he must think I am marrying him for the money " I said as she looked at my eyes " You are pure and he will know that I know there must be a real reason for you to act as Yeona to him" she comforted me.