4.Meeting

Y/N POV
I walked out of the airport I got transferred from the same company branch in Seoul the same position and the same salary but as Different.

I am now Yeona, not Y/N

I am here for Jungkook and grab my love which I missed for years.
But not with wholeheartedly I am forced to do it.

" You are alive " After years I am hearing the voice, the voice which made my heart beats increased, the voice which changed my life, the voice which changed me, the voice which gave me the reason for life.

I turned and looked at the owner of the voice Jeon Jungkook I felt the same my heart is beating so fast my hands are sweaty.

He walked faster and pulled me into a hug I felt safe in his embrace I loved this feeling but it only comes from Jungkook even he is far away my heart says he is so close to me I don't know why but till now I believe in my heart.

He pulled away and said " I taught I lost you I taught I lost me -" I cut him and shushed him.

I hugged him and said, " I'm here Jungkook and I won't leave you any more".

He placed his lips on mine it took 5 seconds to realize that Jungkook is kissing me I replied with passion and he pulled me closer by holding my waist I put my hands around his neck.

He released me from the kiss and hugged me.

He sobbed on my shoulders I let him cry and comforted him for 15 minutes inside the airport '' My leg hurts Jungkook can we go now ''' I stated as he giggled and said '' as you wish darling '' I giggled at his behavior little do I know that he is deeply in love with my sister.

He took my suitcase and wrapped his arms around my waist and directed me to the car. And we both reached the car Jungkook placed the car in the back seat and walked towards the driver seat and started the car.

" It's a miracle isn't it Yeona " he smiled I loved his smile but I can't but smiled and nodded.

I am doing this for you my sis because of the letter.

(A/N: This is the letter )
Hey, sis I know I never called you that but you were there by my side as a sister even if I hate you to the core you know that even if I hate you more I love you, sis, you are the best but what I returned to you pain. I stole your first love Jungkook and I know I have done wrong I am sorry but after he entered my life completely changed and I loved him so truly you know it is because of you thank you for that. But now I don't know I will be alive or dead but, after this I want you to continue the life and play my role it's my last dying wish take the diary it has all the memories which I shared with Jungkook it's special to me but it belongs to you. Hope you do that love you. Say Jungkook I love him I hope he will return the same love to you. Goodbye. Don't tell him I am in the hospital please I beg you.

I wiped the tear and looked at the window " Yeona Are you okay ?" He asked.

" Ne Jungkook I am just thinking " I fake smiled at him " I missed you a lot " he softened " Me to Jungkook it feels like years " I stated he smiled with him.

" So Jungkook How are you ?" I asked, "What happened to you why you are asking how are you suddenly ?" He asked confused.

" Ohh that's-That's I am just asking because I missed you so much " I lied and let an awkward smile.

" I love you " he smiled.
I smiled at his word but he didn't mean me.

It hurts to pretend.

But I can't break him and my sister's wish " We are home " he cheered "yeah!!" I smiled brighter but it's fake.