21. So it's over.

A month later.

Jungkook pov
" It's been a month Jungkook and you think  that you can be single forever and just think of Yeona? " my mom asked I rolled eyes and rolled my eyes.

" will you stop this mom!! I am not gonna marry anyone in my life," I said clearly and walked off.

I am pissed by the same question which literally my family memeber ask me and right now  I am in Busan now I moved in with my parents and with my brother and his wife and with my niece hyerin she is the only one who makes me happy.

I am kinda worried and I still feel so bad about me for thinking y/n as yeona and missed  the last days with her if I can turn the times down I would spend time with yeona not with y/n.

I felt tears rolling in my eyes  as I wiped my tears and continued thinking the time with yeona but I remembered y/n why is she coming into my head right now? She is a cheater and she deserve no one.

Y/N POV

I am living with my parents in Seoul but without my sister I hate to see her room empty.

She had her dresses there I used to sleep in her room that makes me feel being with her.

If she hate her that much what she wants to give jungkook back to me.

She is so confusing.

I hate it I regret my decision.

And Jungkook  should hate me more than myself I fooled and made him so dumb becaue of my sister wish.

And now looking at the mirror made me realize that I reduced my weight I look so bad and so slim.

I skip meals Jimin oppa and Yoongi Oppa try  to make me comfortable and I fake smile at them.

They are the one who open hands towards me so I can lean on them and Sofi  she tries her best to keep me busy so I can not think of Jungkook and my unni.

And Sun Jung and Chun hee unni they both try their level best to help me to overcome my feelings.

I miss the smell of Jungkook but when I said the truth to him I realized how hurt he is and  I only saw hurt in his eyes and he must be so disappointed I can't get into his life again after doing things like this.

Can I?

The moments passed and I am with my friends  right now.

Only with my girls right now they all trying their level best to makes me feel comfortable I smiled at them and ate my cake.

" Guys I am so obsessed with the doctor I saw In the hospital he is Hella cute" Sofi phrased.

" I know him dude he is Kim Namjoon the best doctor in Seoul for neurologist he got a good brain and still single" Chun hee unni added.

" why you guys are so obsessed with guy?" I said.

" hey you should also move on" Sun Jung unni said.

" Never I am not gonna do that I am not gonna get a guy " I demanded.

" Guys let's not talk about that unni please help me to get that Namjoon" Sofi said.

" seems like you are so obsessed with Namjoon" Chun hee unni teased him.

" hey he is my cousin" I said in between as all looked at me.

" yeah he is my cousin I know him " I said as all looked at me shockingly I just sipped my americano.

" How come he is your cousin he is Kim and your Lee ?" Sofi asked.

" My mom is Kim hyejin and my dad is Lee Jung shi so she turned into Lee ok he is still my cousin I don't know you like him this much" I said and continued having cake.

" Help me babe please I will buy you life time americano and cakes until I die I promise" Sofi begged I nodded as she tried to hugged me.

" ok now can we all go to shopping" Chun hee unni asked as rest of us shouted yes.

The best time after days.

I went to my room I realized I am alone in my house my parents went to Busan for some purpose they won't say to me I don't want to ask too.

I cooked my self some Ramen and took a piece and kimchi and turned on the TV and I was watching some old series hiers.

I really loved Lee min how as a idol and I love his acting a lot.

I got into the series and focused my attention their and when he kissed the female lead I missed being in Jungkook arms.

Does he ever thinks about me? I asked myself he won't who would remember a person after stabbing your back.

I felt tears running through my cheeks I wiped it and turned off the TV and started to finish my Ramen I miss to eat alone.

I got a call from my mom.

I picked up and " hey my dear are you doing good?" She asked.

" Ne omma I miss you guys her you know it's boring to eat alone" I confessed.

Then the door bells rights I took my phone with me to the door and put my Ramen in the floor and walked to the door.

I opened and saw Sofi as she hugged me " what?" I asked her by giving confusing look.

" you hate to eat alone right so I came to eat with you and I even broughtyour favorite Korean fried chicken with soju and some ice creams too " Sofi smiled "ok let's dig into the food babe" I cheered.

" mom you are reason for it right?"I asked her.

She giggled at the side of the phone and said " have fun" she hung up the call.

Then we both had our foods and I started to eat the ice cream and I felt so much taste burst on my taste buds I enjoyed it.

" So Mark messaged you?" Sofi asked.

" No he didn't he was acting so weird and is not replying to my text" I said while taking another spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

" I think there must be a reason for him acting this weird because in France he acted like he wanted to be with you and now he is avoiding you and me," Sofi said as I nodded to her statement.

" I think it must be Jungkook because after seeing your love towards Jungkook he would have thanked you in this way," She said.

" My love it will be always one side and never in a million years Jungkook gonna show me the love which I showed him," I said to myself as I felt tears in my eyes makes my vision blurred.

Sofi wiped it and said," yeah you are right but I believe that one day the words you said may turn like Jungkook will be showing his love to you".

" Don't say those words it's not gonna happen and Jungkook never loved me and he will never? " I said straightly on her face. "So it's over," I said as sofi gave me a sad look.

" OK, so when can I meet your cousin?" She asked I giggled at her and nodded " soon babe don't worry" I said as she hugged me.

A/N

Do you wanna know why her parent went to Busan all of a sudden?

Wait for my updates.