33. Maybe I deserve this

Y/ N POV

I woke up and brushed my teeth and walked into the bathroom oh my God it's is so amazing the bathroom looked so dazzling and I will sleep inside it all day.

I slowly went to the shower and then walked to the wardrobe and decide to wear this.

I need to attend a meeting so I need look good so I wore some makeup on my face and walked to the kitchen and cooked something for me and Jungkook

After preparing the breakfast I placed everything perfectly on the dinning table which looked neat I walk to the refrigerator to get some water.

I sawed Jungkook walking out of his room he got all dressed up and glanced at my figure he just walked out of the house without even saying a word.

" Why he is like this not even eating the food?" I said in a worried tone I am worried about his health he may fall sick if he keen on skipping the food I thought.

I know that my guardian angel can listen to my thought it's not a big deal since she knows everything about me.

" Ok I will eat the breakfast and get ready to office " I said to myself and started to eat the rest if the food I food I stored It in the refrigerator.

I walked to the backside of the house as I sawed plants in it "Jungkook mom know that I like plants so she arranged this for me how sweet" I said to myself and started to pour water to the new plants and I smiled looking at them.

These gonna be the one thing make me smile all day. I thought.

"Ok new let's get to work " I smiled to myself and walked out of the house I sawed that they was only one car and Jungkook took it how am I gonna go.

I just booked a cab and went to the office.

I walked in as all of my co-workers looked at me weirdly.

Whispering something in each other ears .

I am used to be in this state so no issue I sawed Sofia walking towards Me she smiled at me and gave me a small hug.

" How was your first night did you have fun? did you lost your virginity?" She asked quietly even like a whisper.

" What the hell are you thinking dude?" I glared at her she blinked like a lost puppy in a amusement park.

" I know that nothing would have happened I am just confused " she replied.

" What made you think that way ?" I asked.