22. Blind date.

Author P.O.V

" we should make them marry each other no matter what" Jungkook mom said to Y/N parents.

" yeah but Jungkook hate her right he hate her like no limits" conveyed Y/N father to Jungkook parents.

" But people will change when they get married " Jungkook mom said and tried to convince y/n parents.

" But what if Jungkook doesn't change and gonna hurt her forever" Y/N mom asked she is worried about her daughter all mothers are like that right they want to give the best to their child no matter what.

" But haven't you see the way Jungkook looking at y/n he loves her he never talked much about yeona before the accident but after that I only saw him smiling in the calls and he will give her all of his love too " Jungkook mom disputes.

" But if y/n is happy then We are happy to" Y/N parents said.

As Jungkook parents nodded in response " How do make them meet?" Y/N mom asked.

" I got a plan" Jungkook mom said.

" What is that?" Y/N mom questioned.

After a few days

" You have to do this y/n you have to and we are not asking your wish this time" y/n mom demanded.

" No mom I can't do it I simply I can't" y/n said she is so serious qt this point her mom looked worried and glanced at her.

She knows her eyes are her biggest weakness she made her to see her eyes at straight and said" you have to move on babe I don't want to lose my other child too" while tears rolled in y/n mom eyes.

Y/N looked at her mom eyes so focused into it and she realized her mom pain and nodded as her mom pulled her to hug.

" OK but you have to marry the guy you gonna meet in date" Y/N mom commands as y/n simply nodded.

Y/N mom realized her pain but she knows she can only make his fulfill.

Y/N POV

I stared at the window blankly " I really don't want to go on a date who will go on a date after doing a lot if bad things in others life" I stared at myself.

I heard footsteps it must be mom she opened the door at blanked looked at me " what are you doing dress up quick you have to be in the hotel at 7.30 it's 5.50 now get ready fast" she literally yelled.

I nodded and walked to my closet and took a dress but mom took a dress for me.

" Mom this dress would be costly why did you brought this dress? This date isn't even special?" I questioned her.

" I brought it ok just wear it if you don't I will kill you for sure" she threatened and I looked her so weirdly.

Then she closed the door.

I sighed and agained she looked at me and stated " wear a make up and a jewelry too" she glared.

Mom picked this dress for me.