11. Back to seoul

A/N
Jungkook was disappointed when Yeona (aka y/n) left he was sad and he lost his appetite to eat.

He sighed as his mom asked "why are you sad?" He looked at her and said "you know omma".

"Was it because Yeona left when hyerin talked about your marriage?" She asked as he nodded.

"Don't worry she must have mood swings and I am damn sure that she will say yes when you purpose her" she encouraged him, he looked at her and said "how can you say that omma?".

"I am women to and little do you know that she blushed harder when hyerin talked about your marriage she must crazily in love with you but she is not saying" she completely.

"Really" Jungkook asked in surprising tone as all the five nodded including his father.

"Go and talk to her" he said as Jungkook walked out.

At the same time Y/N POV
Why they all are talking about me and Jungkook getting married I don't want that to happen Jungkook is for my unni not for me.

"But my heart want him to stay beside me and I want to become his mrs and stay with him I know that it can't happen" I thought and wiped the tear.

"Yeona" Jungkook called I turned and look at him "I got hurt" he said "what ?where!"I panicked and looked at him I pulled his hand and checked it I found no wound. 

"You are not. liar!!!!" I yelled "no I did but you can't see" he said I understand now I remained silent "what did I said something wrong?" He asked as I remained silent.

"I'm sorry Jungkook I need time" I said and try to walked away he suddenly back hugged me I can hear my heartbeat hope he hears it to because he remained silent.

" okay I will give you time but can I stay like this for a moment" he asked I nodded.
"Thank you so much for being with Yeona" I said I meant my sis.

"Thank you for being with Jungkook" he said childishly I giggled I wiped my tear I don't know why I am crying but I felt crying.

I remained silent after a moment I freed myself from hug and said "You deserve happiness I may hurt you any moment I will even make you disappointed too please I am sorry I didn't mean to Jungkook".

" What are you talking about I won't be disappointed to be with you Yeona" he said and cupped my face and kissed my forehead "I will stay with you" he said I felt tears running through my cheeks.

After a moment we both went inside and completed our meal which we left. 

I got a call I looked at the caller Id it's Jimin oppa I felt nervous I walked out of the room and went to the garden.

Y/N:Hello Oppa I smiled
Mochi: hello what are you doing are you busy?
Y/N: No I am hurrying to work is there something important?
Mochi: No Jungkook grandma passed away and I can't go because of my tight schedule
Y/N: Ohh he must be sad how is my unni?
Mochi: she is good okay need to go bye
Y/N: bye
I sighed "who is that on the phone?" Jungkook asked " ohh hmm that is my work mate he told I have bunch of work to do" I lied " okay" he said and I left.

'Ohh' I sighed thank goodness he didn't found it.
Night 7.30
The whole house was filled with sadness all are worried and Jungkook mom cried a lot.
I noticed a family photo In that Jungkook,his brother,mom,dad,grandma and grandpa was there I think it's Jungkook's father's parents they all look quite similar Jungkook look like so cute I took a photo in my phone and admired the photo in the wall he looks the same when I met he must be 14.

I felt some one presence but I focused on photo
"What are you admiring?"Jeon Shin Hye asked
"The photo All look happy and worry free" I said as she nodded.

"Did you all took photos?"I asked "yes but I don't feel to put the photo in the wall"she said.

"Why ?"I questioned "because a family will be full when Jungkook's married" she said.

"Ohh" I said 'why all are so into Jungkook's marriage' I thought.

"Hey we need to catch the flight on 4am to Seoul be ready" Jungkook stated. "What are we leaving soon" I complimented "yes you have work and me to then we should hurry and a guy from your office even called you about it so leaving before will be good for both of us"He explained.

"Okay then I will pack mine" I said as he gave a small smile. I started to pack as I received many text messages from My friends I opened

                       Unread messages
SunJung: Are you in Seoul I thought I sawed you? 🤨
Sofia:Is every thing okay there?😕
Sofia:how is your sister health is she alright?😕
Sofia:Text me when you read the message.😊

Mochi:Are you in work?
Mochi:Yoongi wants to see you

Yoongi: Call us went your home.

Chub hee : What are you doing baby busy ?
"Omg what can I do right now I can't call them and Sun Jung unni sawed me I have to convince her first"I said to myself.

To SunJung :
No unni It can't be me you must have misunderstood.

ToMochi:
Oppa I need to go to business trip so I can't call you right now when I'm back I will call you and it will take up to 6 days hope you understand 🥲.
To Sofia:
It's went well and all are talking about Jungkook's marriage with me it hurts to act baby😭😭😭.
To  Yoongi:
Oppa I'm off to a business trip so I will call you when I'm back.
  To Chunhee:
Yep. Unni I'm busy I will text later.

I sighed after texting them
"What are you doing and why are you sweating a lot?" Jungkook asked 'why is he questioning a lot whenever he see me' I thought he must be worried.

"Nothing Jungkook and I am done my packing" I fake smiled.

The next morning

We took all our things and Junghyun Oppa dropped us to the Airport.

I quickly sat on the seat and started to sleep to not start a conversation with Jungkook.

Jungkook POV
I wanted to ask a question but Yeona slept before that she must be tired.

A/N
I am here with an another update hope you guys support me throughout the book and thank you for reading it🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜💜💫💫💫💫🤩🤩🤩❤️❤️