15.Campfire pt3 (reveal)

Y/N POV

All where normal and nothing bad happen yet now we all went to saw the sun set I took photos of it and Jungkook stood next to me he intertwined our finger together I felt goosebumps automatically.

''Stay with me forever '' He asked I can't my brain said but my heart is ready to accept his request but how can I ? he loves my sister when he knows the truth he will kill me for sure he will be disappointed for sure he will be hurt a lot I can't see him like that before that unni should come here and change this
situation .

''I don't know'' I blurted out '' Jungkook we can stay like this I may not be the one for you'' I spoke up he may get hurt but that's true.

(A/N Little do her know that her friends are watching her action )

A/N TIME: A small question to readers if you where in here situation what u will do accept Jungkook as some other girl in front of his eyes or say no to him because you know you are not the one he love

I am waiting for your replies

Back to Y/N POV:
I walked away to the pond and sat peacefully for a minutes but that peace didn't last for a minute when I realized Yoongi oppa sat beside me he knows me well she comforted me a lot and send me to chase my dreams not Jungkook.

''Don't feel Y/N I know you can't hide to me'' He said and handed a tissue.

I hugged him harder and sobbed he comforted me by patting my back softly.

''You are going through a lot I can understand ''He softly said as I nodded in reply and continue sobbing.

After few minutes I told every thing to him from the start till now she listened to me quietly and said''If I was you I would have done the same so don't worry the problem would solve when Yeona come back to her place'' as I nodded and wiped the tears and looked at him.

''Tell the truth to all oppa or else they will get hurt like me'' I said as he nodded and thinks for a moment and stated'' you say to them so they won't feel disappointed'' I looked shocked actually I was worried to face because just a hour before I yelled at them and now saying them truth I feel embarrassed.

''How is she ?'' He asked ''first she was too bad but now her condition has improved a lot but she is in coma till now '''I said in a low voice I remembered her image in my brain tear rolled down unknowingly.

''Don't worry y/n jungkook will understand your situation soon'' He comforted but I know he won't and he was the one who will be hurt more not me.

Author Pov:

Jungkook can't understand yeona(aka y/n) every time he tries to understand he end up with the confusion.

He wants to marry her and have kids and enjoy his life like his mom and dad but every try yeona hurt his feelings.

He walked to the camp and  started to thinks about how to say her parents about his marriage and taking their relationship to the next step.

He took her phone and tried to open it by seeing the lock screen which is completely different he started to think about it's a just a flower before she used to keep their photo of them.

He tried to open the phone but Jimin entered into the tent and looked at Jungkook '' What are you doing?'' he asked ''nothing dude '' He replied tensed.

''Then let's go for fishing Jungkook" Jimin literally pulled Jungkook out of the tent to the river.

Later at Night

Y/N POV
After Jungkook slept I walked out of the tent and waited for yoongi and my friends .

I heard their foot steps as I become more nervous.
''Where are you taking us Yoongi oppa ''Sun Jung asked ''Some one wants to meet us'' He said and finally they are looked at me.

''Hey guys''I tried to start a conversation ''OH Yeona is that some one is you ?'' Chun Hee mocked

''I have something to say that is that (sighed) I am Y/N and you guys are right " I said with some confidence Chun hee and Sun Jung embraced me I felt tears flowing my cheeks and their too ''We know you are Y/N we missed you a lot '' Jimin oppa said as I smiled at him .

''Look at you you got more skinny and hot '' Jimin oppa stated as I giggled at his statement Chun Hee glared at him she is jealous at his compliment to me I giggled at her reaction.

''SO why are you acting like Yeona to Jungkook?''Jimin oppa asked as at looked at me Yoongi oppa said to them the real reason.

''It's so cruel your sister is so bad how can she think that one can be  being  with fake identity'' Chun Hee unni said as all nodded ''When are you gonna say the truth to Jungkook?'' Sun Jung unni enquired ''I am not gonna say truth unni is recovering now when she is alright I will move to France and continue my life''I said in a normal tone.

''I wish Jungkook would have loved you not her''Yoongi oppa sympathised I looked at him and said''I  wish him good luck with the love I want him and my unni to be happy forever'' I said.

''How can you be so angelic towards them '' Sun Jung unni yelled ''I am just saying'' I told and as we all started to talk about ourselves and we all went to sleep at 2 am.

''I wished every thing turns normal to the way they where before'' I prayed and went to my dream land .

Dream

''Why I am in a wedding gown ''I asked myself  I was walking towards the groom I LOOKED confused Because the groom is JUNGKOOK I smiled but he looked so happy .

Later
the priest asked ''You Jeon Jungkook take Lee y/n as your wife?''  I was like what is happening what about unni I looked at Jungkook to say the reply ''I  Jeon Jungkook take lee y/n as my dearest wife'' He said.

The priest didn't asked my permission and said ''I announce you as HUSBAND AND WIFE ''

''No WHAT ABOUT UNNI SHE WILL BE UPSET AND HE LOVES HER NOT ME'' I yelled.

''Yeona are you okay"' I heared Jungkook voice. I slowly opened my eyes and Jungkook looked confused ''What happened?'' He asked he must be worried ''I am fine I just has a good and bad dream'' I said as he handed me a glass of water.

I gulped a sip and looked at Jungkook ''If someone is faking you and acting like a con-artist to you. Will you accept them?'' I asked out of the blue.

''No I won't.I won't accept their apology at first and I won't even look at their face '' He said as a fear arises in my stomach' he will hate me forever if he knows I cheated him I will leave soon before that' I thought.

''why are you asking ?'' He asked.

''Because I am "