35. unknown feelings

Y/N POV

" maybe I should stop falling for him but can I do that ? " I asked myself because I know I can't Control myself .

When it comes to you Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

Why did I helped her she do not deserve my care why did I helped her.

Even if I ask my self thousands of times I don't know why did I helped her.

" Leave it still I knoe that I still hate her that's is thing important." I said to myself and went to sleep.

The next day

Author POV

As usual y/n made food for Jungkook as usual he just left without even glancing at her she told herself " it's OK he needs time ".

" OH it's getting late for work and I need to meet a client today " she told and rushed to the car because she got herself ready before preparing the food.

She just drove the car and she just sat in the coffee shop and waited for her client to come.

She just noticed that her client is so late than her.

She just pissed off and she texted her department about this all replied her to wait.

Then her client finally showed she just smiled to her client.

She just bowed to her client she realized that it's someone familiar.

"annyeonghaseyo" she just bowed to the black hair guy as he bowed back and smiled which revealed his angelic smile made her to just stun by his smile but  she just acted like she didn't notice his angelic look and asked him to sit in the table as she sat along.

" We meet before haven't we?" He asked as she nodded.

" Your Jungkook wife how can I not know you" he said as she was shocked a bit and nodded nervously.

" I am Chan Eunwoo Jungkook's college mate I met you in your wedding you must be confused in the crowd " he smiled at her to avoid the awkwardness.

As she nodded to him and just showed small smile.

" So let's discuss " she said and started to explain her plan and he just listened to it so focused to her.

*__*

" So what are you saying Mr Chan?" She asked she was just nervous because his words meant a lot to her team and to the company too.

" It's a good project actually-" he just paused and took a breathe and continued " I am willing to work together with you Mrs Jeon" he smiled.

" So you are saying yes ?" She asked to just to make sure that she didn't misunderstood those lines.

" Yeah Mrs Jeon" he just said as she stood up and bowed at him and he just giggled and realized she is so cute at that moment.

' Jungkook is so lucky to have her as his wife' he just thought.

But Jungkook on the other side he hate her so much.

She just smiled in the happiness .

" so can we have lunch now I am starving " he said as she nodded.

They both landed to a fancy restaurant and she was so  happy as she just smiled and she giggled to the jokes told by Eunwoo.

He felt comfortable around her.