33. Coated lies

A/N POV

Jungkook just woke up he just rubbed his face and his head hurts like a hammer hitting in the side of his head he just walked yo the bathroom and looked at his face he just remembered jimin face.

He noticed that his clothes were changed and he immediately think that only y/n would do a think like this so cheap.

He immediately rushed to the kitchen he knows she will be preparing breakfast he just glared at her she looked confused and just continued to prepare breakfast.

He just walked closer to her. Just pulled her wrist to get her attention.

" What's wrong with you Jungkook just leave my wrist " y/n just stated and she was happy at a side because he is holding her hands.

" I know it, you are the one who changed my clothes" he just shouted straight at her face.

She giggled straight in his face and said" Ohh look at you think so cheap of me".

" You are cheaper than that" he just shouted he just realized that they were close enough that the skin brush against each other.

" Then ask Jimin hyung about that" She just stated.

" you think that I will ask hyung about this anyway he will support you " Jungkook just shouted.

" Stop holding the past Jungkook " she just said she was so hurted because Jungkook lost the state of believing people because of her.

" Why you want me to move on with you?" He just asked.

" I am not saying in that sense " she just rambled.

" Just leave I don't want to see your dumb face" he just shouted as Y/n walked out of the house.

She was already broken and Jungkook words are just adding oil to the flame.

Jungkook POV

I got ready to the work.

I just sawed y/n looking at garden I just glanced at her.

She looked so sad I hurted her but she deserve it.

I just walked into the car and drove to my office.

" Good morning Mr Jean " my assistant greated as usual.

" What are my schedule today?" I asked.

" You have a meeting with Mr Lee and Later you have a meeting with the finance department that's it today Mr Jeon" she said as I nodded.

And started to check the files which I suddenly remembered y/n sad face" what if her words are true" a thought just came to my head.

' it can't be she is a fox who just changed a name as her sister yo be with me' I just said to myself as my assistant looked at me in confusion.

" What's it Hyung ?" I asked to tae hyung.

" I think you fought with y/n " he just said.

" How can you be so sure?" I questioned back.

"I used to do the same when I fight with my girlfriend " he just said.

" We are just fighting every day hyung so it's not a big deal doe her or me and she knows I hate her and Soon she will start to hate me" I just said.

" So you are behaving this way only for her to hate you or to keep her distant from you?" He asked I just frozed for a second.

" I just hate her hyung that's the reason " I said without making an eye contact he just nodded.

" I won't question you about this " he just walked out.

Then I went to attend the meeting with Mr Lee but his Wife showed up instead of him.

So even though the meeting went smoothly.

After the meeting I saw Jimin hyung I just tried to avoid him but I want to know what happened.

" Hyung" I called himas he looked at my direction he smiled at gave me a bro hug.

" I want to ask you som-" he cut me off and spoke" that did y/n changed your clothes or me? Am I right?" He said as I nodded.

" I am the one who changed it I really wanted her to change but you know she don't wanna to involve in your privacy "he just said.

So y/n told the truth I just yelled at her for no reason I am feeling and for her right now.

" Did you fight with her just try to be calm with her Jungkook she Is a human being too I am not saying you to love her but try to behave like a human with her" he just advised and walked to do his work.

Maybe I should apologize for today atleast.

Later evening.

I walked to the bouquet shop to but her flowers to apologize her.

"OH Jungkook it's good to see you again" A lady said.

" You are Yeona bestie right I remember you So Hyun " I said.

"I heard you got married to yeona twin is that true? "She asked as I nodded.

" How can you marry someone like her she tried to steal you at the time yeona confessed you" she said I looked at her in full shock.

" What ?" I asked.

" You don't know most of the truth about her ok I will tell you she was so obsessed with you and she even tried to steal you a lot times non of her plans worked so she just moved to France and she called yeona to meet her in France that why yeona went because she cared for her sister and that's why yeona is in coma so she can be like yeona and steal you forever but her plan didn't work so she confessed to you her half a truth and she even tried to threatened me by not saying the truth" she said as I felt so shocked and started to hate y/n something now.

How can a person be this cruel.

" But I didn't see you on yeona funeral? " I asked her.

"She threatened me not to come to yeona funeral " she cried her tears were real.

( a/n :little do Jungkook know all these are coated with lies )

" I can't believe this " I just said.

" You have to this is the truth Jungkook "she said and walked to her car.

" Sir your flowers " the lady in the shop said I nodded and grabbed the bouquet.

I paid and walked in to the car.

I went straight to the home I just thrower the bouquet on the floor as the rose petals were on the ground and some of the flowers remained on the bouquet.

I noticed y/n walked out of her room she noticed the rose bouquet and just tried to clear the mess.

Y/n POV

While picking some petals some of the rose sharp edges got onto my fingers I just groan in the pain I noticed Jungkook eyes were in my hand buy he just looked at me showing no emotions towards my pain or anything.

I felt more blood coming as I rushed to the kitchen and grapped a first aid kit.

I noticed Jungkook came to the kitchen he just pulled the box from my hand and pulled my hand and applied an cream in the area where it is bleeding I just groan he just looked at my eyes and again focused on the wound.

He just cleaned the wound and put some bandaid I just looked at him.

" For who you brought the flowers?" I just asked.

" None of your business " he said and walked to his room and closed the door.

" some times he is rude and some times he cares for me maybe I should stop falling for him" I just said to myself.