16. Back to home

Y/N POV (AKA Yeona)

''What?"Jungkook asked shockingly ''Í just read it in an article yesterday so I just asking" I lied with a fake smile.

He was confused and yet nodded at me ''Okay let me go and brush my teeth and fresh up we can eat breakfast with them " I blurted he nodded still thinking about the question I asked.

Actually, I am the one who should think more but he is doing it. I understand his point. I quickly walked out of the tent and saw Sun Jung unni with a cute smile she quickly waved at me I waved her back.

''After days you still look so lean '' She complimented ''It's because still, I do workouts but after I came to Korea I am not but I wish am at least slim now ''I said and stayed silent.

"How is your days in and by the way you have to show sofi to us I am si excited to meet her" she stated I nodded.

"She is still working with me she came here to be with me" I said as I remembered the moments with her.

"Come on let's go or else they may freak out" she giggled a bit before completing her sentence I nodded and walked with her.

My eyes searches for Jungkook presence he smiled at me and Brought me a sandwich which yoongi oppa prepared.

I smiled at him and waved unni and walked to him.

I took the sandwich and started to finish it in a minutes "you seems so hungry today" he said while patted my head I nodded and looked at him.

"Jungkook I may leave to jeju in a week " I said he looked shocked "why suddenly?" He asked out.

" I have to go for a meeting there and I will be back in 5 days" I said.

" it's a kinda bad news" he said in a sad tone "why jungkook I am just leaving for a 5 days ?" I asked.

"You know the reason last time you got into an accident and again you want to travel in flight " he got angry.

' he must love her a lot' I thought and I was happy for a moment and realized " Yeah but I can't say no this is quite important for me and I can't stay her I am sorry but I have to go " I tried to convince him.

He cried a bit and said" yes " I hugged him and said " Don't worry I will come back safely and give Jungkook to yeona " I said he smiled and nodded.

Then we all started to pack our tent and things went to van to travel back Seoul and I smiled and sat with Sun Jung and Chun hee unni and Jungkook smiled at our bonding.

After few hours we all reached Seoul I felt so drowsy but "tomorrow is Monday I have to go work and I have to tell everything to sofi she must be worried about me right now " I thought and looked at Jungkook he is sleeping in Jimin oppa shoulder so cute I thought.

I signed jimin oppa to wake him up he did so and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me with a cute smile my heart really skipped a beat I looked at him and said " Come on let's go home" he nodded and as few minutes later we said bye to everyone and took our journey to home by a taxi jimin oppa said he will drop us by we both said no and we took a taxi while our way home I didn't talked to Jungkook .

As we reached home he helped in carrying the bags with me and we both were tired as I started to prepare the lunch.

He looked at me confused " what are you doing just take rest we both now only reached " he said.

I nodded a no and said " yeah but you must be hungry because you where sleeping and you look tired Jungkook and I was just talking in the way back to Seoul so just you take rest and let me do cooking " .

He kinda nodded and started to watch TV after completing the lunch preparation I called jungkook to eat and we both ate and he went to sleep.

The trip day.

I packed my things and just waved at Jungkook" he is so worried about my sudden trip I guess" I thought.

"Bye jungkook see you in next week"I said and smiled at him he us still mad I hugged him a but and he smiled and kissed my forehead
" have a safe trip" he finally spoke I smiled and walked in to the airport.

As I saw Sofi waiting for me " Did you asked Mark how is your sister right now?" She questioned.

" she is recovering good I am gonna make her meet Jungkook when we come back Seoul let him be happy atleast " I said .

" And after that you are going a date with Mark and then trying to be in a relationship " she said.

" I will try" I said and we both sat in the flight.

After a week

Jungkook POV

" When she come back I am gonna propose her in a unique way as she likes" I said to Jimin hyung as  Sun Jung noona helped with the balloons and yoongi hyung helped the cake and the candles and Chhn hee she helped with the flowers.

" Are you arrived babs?" I Asked yeona in phone " Yeah and I am really mad at you I thought you will pick me up from airport because of your busy schedule you cannot " she said .

" okay baby I have to go " I said and hung up I told her I am busy so atleast I have to act that way right.

A/N

Even if Jungkook propose her will she accept him and be with him or will she reveal all the truth .

Need to know more just wait readers.

Love you all

By the way I changed the cover hope you all like that 😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

And thank you for 250 readers