25. Wedding shopping

Y/N POV

I called my friends and said about my sudden marriage with Jungkook they are so shocked like me and they even warned me about this marriage everyone knows that Jungkook want to ruin my marriage life so he is marrying me but I am willing him to ruin my life this time with knowing what's gonna happen I am ready to ruin my life for Jungkook.

Now the marriage preparations I need to choose my wedding dress and my brides maids and the cake, church, decorations and important one dance practice.

I felt I am gonna go into a lot of pressure after this month I wanted to find a cure to cure my mind that is plants. I will but some plants and plant them in the house me and Jungkook gonna live so when ever I am pissed I will look at that and smile.

I started to search for the best wedding dress collection and couldn't get a right one.

So I drop that idea because my mom would be already be searching for a best dress designer to pick a dress for me.

I slowly walked to the office and smiled at the employees as usual and done all my work and went to had lunch with Sofi.

" So anymore updates about my crush?" She asked she must be so serious in the crush thing.

" Nope but you both will get connected eventually" I murmured and chewed my sandwich.

" What does that mean ?" She asked puzzled " It's mean that you are gonna be my bride  maid and in my marriage you can meet Namjoon and you both can talk and even becime friends" I mumbled and continued to eat.

She squealed I gave her a plain look she even hugged me and pecked my cheeks.

"Ewww let me go or I will take back what I said" I warned her.

" No baby you know I love you" she fake cried while wiping her fake tear " stop it dude" I said she smiled and looked at me like I am her goddess.

" Stop giving me this dumb look" I said and I remember the bule hair girl I met yesterday.

" Hey I met a girl you know she was so fair and so beautiful and her skin was glowing as if she applied all costly products to maintain her skin and she said a freaky thing that is I will be happy with my husband" I told her in a gulp.

" what did she followed you or something" sofi freaked out.

" I don't know but I already met her" I told to her " what when did you met her?" She questioned. " I think its a day I try to suicide myself and the day I met Jungkook I saw her smiling at me at that day" I told her.

" Really what she beautiful at that day?" She asked " Is that matter now but I only remembered her smile was so pure and I even told to all my friends d they think I am an idiot from an idiotic land" I said she nodded in agreeing to my statement.

I continued to eat my damn sandwich which not tasty at this moment my tummy craved for some oreo shake.

Let me go and get one for me I suddenly stood up and sofi gave a dump look " I gonna get some oreo shake for me do you wanna come with me " I called her.

She smiled and hugged my hand and nodded we both walked to the Cafe to buy us some oreo shake.

I stood in the line and waited for my turn I realized that I sawed Jungkook in front of me ordering drinks I tried to hide my face because I don't want to ruin his mood.

He didn't looked at me I sighed in relied and ordered two Boba teas for us me and sofi the waiter told its order no 156 and I walked backed to my seat with sofi.

" Order number 155 your order is ready " The lady in the counter called. As Jungkook walked to the counter and grabbed his drink he looked at me as we made a awkward eye contact I looked away immediately he looked annoyed of my eye contact.

I felt hurt but why should I care now I know for the rest of my life it's gonna be like this.

"Hey your phone is ringing " sofi said " Thanks" I attended the call its a new number.

" Hello?" I asked " Hey y/n can you come to the xxx store for choosing your bridal dress and I am Jungkook mom" She said and even introduced herself.

" Yeah I will be there in 15 min" I replied and hung the call.

" who is that?" Sofi asked.

" It's Jungkook mom we need to choose my bridal frock I think its girls time" I said as sofi nodded in excitement.

" come on first I will inform the superior about this " I told and informed my superior and he is ok with that I was quite shocked because everything when we ask for permission he would yell but he us In good mood I think so.

I drive my car as sofi sat in the passenger seat and I texted Sun Jung and Chun hee unni about the bridal dress they said they will be in shop so no problem.

" Do you think Jungkook will be in the shop?" Sofi suddenly questioned as my eyes widen I looked at her I noddedmy head saying "no".

" Let's see" she murmured.

I nodded.

We soon reached the store its more like a paradise of dresses looked so elegant and magnificent.

I liked the way the store looked so elegant and so stylish.

I continued to walk with sofi and I saw Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon and my parents and "Jungkook" and Sun Jung and Chun hee unni with them.

I smiled at them and bowed to Mrs and Mrs Jeon.

" So why are we wasting time let's go into the shopping " Mrs Jeon said as I nodded.