Prolouge

~Flashback~
"Amazing!!!!! Your tenacity with a sword, the beauty of your blades, you truly are amazing, swordsmith!!!"

~Flashback~"Amazing!!!!! Your tenacity with a sword, the beauty of your blades, you truly are amazing, swordsmith!!!"

Ryoumen Sukuna, the King of Curses. Currently he was doing battle with a single man. He had auburn hair holding a single katana. As the man swung the blade and cuts off one of Sukuna's arms, the blade instantly shattered. Seeing this, the man clicked his tongue as he used his cursed energy to create another katana.

"To think you're this capable and you're not even affiliated with other Jujutsu Sorcerers anymore. Tell me, what do you hope to gain?"

"Like hell i'd be able to explain it to a curse like you. Instead, how about I show you. I'll show you a blade so beautiful, so strong, it'll forever be stuck in your memory. Domain Expansion."

As soon as Sukuna heard this, he saw the environment around him and the swordsmith change. They were now inside of a wasteland filled with countless swords as they were surrounded by flames. However, Sukuna was surprised when he saw all the swords break, scattering like snow crystals, and all of them forming into a single katana in the swordsmith's hand.

"He's condensed all of the blades in his Domain Expansion into one katana. That means....he'll hit me with a single slash made from unlimited blades from his domain."

"Remember this Sukuna!!! I'm not the invincible swordsmen, Jubei. I'm not the one praised as a master of espionage, Hanzo. Why, out of all people, I, a swordsmith, am standing before you. For being unable to foresee that, this is your defeat. Remember this blade as it burns it's beauty into your existence!!!!!! My name.......is Senji Muramasa!!!!!"

~Flashback end, Present Day~On the streets of Shibuya, a single boy was seen walking to a hospital with flowers in his hands as he had a bag hanging from his forearm

On the streets of Shibuya, a single boy was seen walking to a hospital with flowers in his hands as he had a bag hanging from his forearm. On his way there, he felt as if someone was staring at him. When he turned around, he saw no one around. As he enters the hospital, a man with white hair and a blindfold on was seen on the roof of a building. As the boy entered the hospital, he went to the front desk as he began to speak to a nurse.

"Excuse me, is Sakura Matou okay?"

"Oh you must be the boy who called here earlier, Mister......."