Chapter 26 Origin of Obedience

"Like I said!!!! The auto-lock door was left wide open!!!!!"

A single man was on the phone as he had a complaint. The auto-lock door was left wide open. He even told the management about it last week as well. He wanted them to inspect it right now. But just as he was on the phone, a curse was slowly approaching him while his back was turned.

~Present day~
"June, in Morioka, Taichi Kanada. August, in Yokohama, Osamu Shimada. September, in Nagoya, Hiroshi Yamato. These three died under the same circumstances. Death by stabbing in their respective apartment's entrance. Also, they all recently complained to building management that their auto-lock doors were wide open, yet none of the other residents noticed."

Akari Nitta, an Auxiliary Manager at the school, was driving the first year students to the location of their first lead to their new mission

Akari Nitta, an Auxiliary Manager at the school, was driving the first year students to the location of their first lead to their new mission. Tsurugi was listening closely. The curse and locations were all in different places and dates. Soon Akari kept explaining.

"We investigated if there was a common thread connecting the three. We found out they all went to the same junior high for two years. We're on our way to a classmate who knew all three. I'd like you four to observe as Jujutsu Sorcerers."

Tsurugi and the others nod their heads as the car stopped. When they all stepped out, Tsurugi noticed a sign in front of a house. When he read it, he had a bad feeling.

"Morishita family funeral. This is where the classmate lives, right?"

"Yes, but.....this isn't good. Seems like he died the same way as the others. He lived with his parents and there is no auto-lock. He was killed in front of the entrance. He claimed that even though the door was unlocked that it wouldn't open. Or so the family says."

"If that's the case, then lets look at the source of the connection, Urami East Junior High."

Everyone nods their head in agreement as they went to the school. When they did, they saw two delinquents smoking at the entrance, as Nobara and Itadori walked up, the thugs immediately stood up and bowed their heads.

"Hello!!!! Sorry for not greeting you properly!!!!!!"

"Heh. That's more like it."

"One's aura is hard to hide."

"We haven't seen you since graduation, Fushiguro-san!!!!!"

Soon Itadori and Nobara paused for a moment. As they turned their heads towards Fushiguro, he refused to look them in the eyes. Soon Tsurugi started staring at him as he was also curious.

"My.....junior high....here....."

"That's surprising too, but what the heck?!"

"What's going on?!"

"Will you two shut up!!!!!"

Itadori and Nobara were on the ground with smoke coming out of their heads after Tsurugi punched them. Soon an old man walked into the area.