Chapter 75 Fleeting Truth

~Flashback~
"Musashi, why did you tell the boy to look into the Ainsworth Family?"

Yuki looked towards Musashi in confusion. She had only met the sword wielder recently, but Yuki could tell how weird this young girl was. When Musashi heard the question, a sadden expression was on her face.

"Sakamoto-san told me how the boy is trying to learn how to utilize a Reality Marble, but he's having trouble."

"A reality marble? Isn't that more difficult to pull off than a Domain Expansion? Hell, I think you only need one hand to count the number of people who pulled it off."

"That's true, but Sakamoto-san says he has the potential. Honestly, when we talked to me before the Shibuya Incident, he was shocked that Tsurugi didn't already master it. Then, I asked myself something. Can one really construct their own reality, if they don't even know of their current one. Not only that, if I didn't send him to investigate, his mind would only think of revenge. If he were to die like that......along with the fact a certain creature is dwelling within him......"

"You think there's a high chance of him becoming a Vengeful Cursed Spirit."

Musashi nods her head as Yuki guessed her intentions. While she did want Tsurugi to reach the level that Ryouma hoped for him, she also wanted him to not be completely consumed by vengeance. Just as emotions can be a powerful weapon, they can also lead a person to making several fatal mistakes.

"He's too young to have something lile revenge being his only goal. Besides, Sakamoto-san had faith in him, so I want to see why. If he can uncover the truth, if he can overcome his past, if he can continue being Tsurugi Emiya after all of this, then i'm positive he'll reach new heights.

~Flashback ends~
"Well, I guess I don't need your answer right this second. First off, let's head somewhere a bit more comfortable. Lead the way!"

"This woman......."

"DON'T COME HERE TO HELP IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WAY TO GO!!!!!!"

Yuki expected a lot of things to happen. She expected him to wonder why she was here. She expected that he would be glad to have a Special Grade sorcerer with him. However, she never expected to be drop kicked. As she stood up, she saw the boy sighing.

"Anyways, I think I know a good place to hide. As for why you asked me that in the first place, I think I know the reason."

Tsurugi projected a sword in the air and launched it towards a building just a few meters away. As the blade made contact, he grabbed Yuki by her hand and quickly ran off. Meanwhile, a single figure was seen standing on the building Tsurugi launched his sword at.

"I expected for Yuki Tsukumo to notice my presence, but I never expected for the boy to have noticed as well. It's a good thing I was prepared to shield myself."