Chapter 66 Shibuya Incident XXV

"You bastard!!!!!!"

"Give back Gojo-sensei!!!!!"

Tsurugi and Itadori both charged at Getou. While one had the thought of saving his teacher, the other's mind was filled with unyielding rage as he felt a strong urge to kill the man in front of him.

"In the mid-Edo period, people connected catfish and earthquakes, and they spoke of this connection as a mystery. They believed a giant catfish moving underground caused earthquakes."

Tsurugi and Itadori's eyes were wide with shock as they fell down an enormous hole that suddenly appeared under their feet, which turned out to be the mouth of a cursed spirit

Tsurugi and Itadori's eyes were wide with shock as they fell down an enormous hole that suddenly appeared under their feet, which turned out to be the mouth of a cursed spirit. However, as their bodies hit solid ground, they noticed that the hole was gone and Getou just looked at them with a smile.

"Did you two think you fell? Seen from the side, you just suddenly flipped over. The strength of cursed spirit manipulation lies in the great number of moves at my disposal. I wield multiple cursed spirits of semi-grade 1 and higher...and may simply release more when my opponents solve the cursed techniques and overcome them. Then again, I don't have to allow time for that."

Suddenly Tsurugi and Itadori felt their bodies being wrapped up by multiple centipedes. As the creatures tighten their grip on the sorcerers' damaged bodies, they once more fell down the mouth of another cursed spirit. As their bodies crashed on the ground, Getou saw blood on their bodies as they slowly start to get back up.

"I should have expected as much. Sukuna's vessel is really tough. And you, Avenger's vessel, you did something to make your body more durable just before I got a hold of you. You're more clever than you look."

Suddenly Getou stepped to the side as he avoided Mahito's hand. As Mahito looked at Getou, the curse found himself being absorbed into a small, black orb. As Getou turned towards Itadori and Tsurugi, he smirked at them.

"Shall we continue? Let us discuss the world to come. Are you familiar with maximum techniques? Apart from Domains, they are cursed techniques most supreme art. The Curse Manipulation Technique:Maximum Uzumaki combines all cursed spirits i've absorbed into one and hits my opponent with super condensed cursed energy."

"Really? A powerful technique like that and you name it after fucking Naruto...."

Tsurugi and Itadori didn't speak. They were too severely wounded to do anything, but what they can do is get some information from him. Though, staying quiet was getting more difficult for Tsurugi with each passing moment as he wanted nothing more than to kill the man.

"Uzumaki's powerful, but it takes away my advantage of having a great number of moves at my disposal through Cursed Spirit Manipulation. So at first, I didn't think it was all that great. I thought of it as simply recycling low grade spirits. But I was wrong. Its true value is revealed when cursed spirits semi-grade 1 and higher are used and extracted."