Chapter 11 Solo Mission Part 2

~Next Day, Nighttime~
"There really is no place like home."

While Tsurugi was walking through the hallway of his home, he took out his cellphone

While Tsurugi was walking through the hallway of his home, he took out his cellphone. It's been a day since he arrived, yet no attacks have happened as he was investigating. When his call finally went through, he heard the sound of laughter.

"Yahallo, Tsurugi!!!!!! How is the mission going?"

"No good. While i've been here, there's been no attacks and no signs of one."

"I see! Well at least you got to see your girlfriend. Honestly, going on a date during a job, what a scandal!"

"Say shit to me when you actually do your damn job. Secondly, it wasn't a date. I was checking up on her like I always do."

Tsurugi wasn't completely sure, but he felt like Gojo was smirking right now. However, seeing as his investigation hasn't yield any results, he decided to take a different approach.

"Gojo, could you tell me about the victims?"

"Why?"

"If I can't get to the curse, then i'll fit its criteria and have it come to me."

"I see. Well one thing did strike this mission as odd to me. All of the victims were actually windows from the school. Though for the curse to go specifically after people affiliated with the school...... "

"It's like they're challenging us. They're daring us to try to put a stop to it. Plus I think there really is no reason behind the attacks. If they wanted to draw more of us here, they would've at least left behind a few corpses. As I searched here, I looked into various alleyways and other locations where the murders could've took place but saw no blood or corpses. Anyways, thanks Gojo, i'll take it from here."

Soon Tsurugi ends the call with Gojo. As he sat down on the floor, he began to think to himself. He knows the curse is after people affiliated with the school and is challenging him. Now that he knows this, he plans to use himself as bait.

"Yeah...this should work. After all, if Fushiguro were here he would complain about this being too difficult to handle, Nobara would bitch about wanting to go somewhere to buy cute clothes, and Itadori would probably do something stupid."

As Tsurugi was walking through his home, he saw a picture frame near the kitchen. When he looked at it, he saw that it was a picture of his little sister.