Chapter 83 White Reaper's Slumber V

~With Zouken~
The sound of gunshots could be heard even upon the lower floors. Zouken scoffed at the noise, but a smile soon appeared upon his face as he looked towards his subject. Tsurugi's body began to tear itself apart slowly as swords escaped from it.

"So your affinity lies with swords. Well then, let's get to work then. Since your affinity is with swords, we'll use the Saber Class Card this time. Heheheh.....Install!!!!"

As Zouken shoved the Class Card in one of Tsurugi's opened wounds, he forcefully sent cursed energy into the boy's body to force the install to work. Tsurugi screamed in pain as he began kicking the air. Soon more blades began to tear apart some of his flesh as the class card ejected from his body.

"The Saber Class card didn't work either. How...the Saber class is meant for wielders of a blade. Wait...don't tell me. I know his affinity is for swords...but....could his very Origin be for sword as well. Has he awakened to his Origin?!"

Origin. The starting point that defines one's existence and directs one's actions throughout life. Humans who awakened their Origin match their actions to be in harmony with the driving force that originated them from the moment they enter into the world. If a person becomes awakened to their Origin, it becomes nearly impossible to stray from their Origin.

"If that's the case. If I try to force a Class Card to Install with this boy, unless the spirit in the card has the same origin, then his body will reject it. Dammit!!!! But...it seems i've found a new toy to experiment on. Take your time dealing with our enemy, Darius."

~With Arima~
"So then.....how would you like to die?"

A cursed tool that Arima has always stored in his shadow and kept it's existence hidden from even his close allies

A cursed tool that Arima has always stored in his shadow and kept it's existence hidden from even his close allies. This was the cursed tool, Owl. A cursed tool that took the form of an elongated large blade with a long hilt.

"So...this is your ace in the hole?"

"How about you try to find out, Darius?"

"Fine, don't mind if I do!!!!!"

As Darius said this, Arima heard Kiritsugu reload his gun. Just as Arima turned around and got ready to charge towards him, he saw Darius suddenly appear in front of him as Kirisugu was now behind with his gun loaded.

"He used Flash Air to swap his place with Kiritsugu. A clever trick, however......."