Chapter 55 Shibuya Incident XIV

~Tsurugi's mind~
"So much has happened. The death of one of my vessels, my revival drawing close. Though...to think she would be cursed by my current complete vessel and become a Vengeful Cursed Spirit just like Sukuna."

The entity in Tsurugi's soul was shocked. Though he knew one thing, possessing Tsurugi will be child's play. The boy is so empty now, that he probably won't even put up a fight to resist him. Though this entity knew one thing. That blade in Tsurugi's hand is dangerous.

"Though I better not overstep my boundaries. I bet even the "King of Curses" would have trouble against a blade like that."

~With Tsurugi~
"Curse Decapitator Katana:Sakura-no-Yoru."

Alter felt a large amount of cursed energy in the area

Alter felt a large amount of cursed energy in the area. So much that is was practically suffocating him. However, as soon as he blinked he lost sight of Tsurugi.

"Where did he-"

"....."

Before he could finish his sentence, Tsurugi punched him under his chin as Alter was sent flying in the air. As this happened, Tsurugu used Reinforcement on his legs and quickly jumped in the air. Just as he reached Alter, he slammed his foot on the curse's head. This resulted in Alter crashing into the ground, causing a crater to form in the street. When Alter looked at Tsurugi, he saw the boy land on the ground but he noticed something. The apparition he saw earlier was still present and enshrouded the blade and the arm Tsurugi was using to wield it with streaks of overwhelming cursed energy that resembled a flame.

First Ability of Sakura-no Yoru:The blade significantly increases Tsurugi's strength. He is also able to launch the enormous streaks of flame-like cursed energy with a single slash. His strength is even further enhanced when he invokes the name of the sword.

First Vow:Should Tsurugi Emiya invoke the name of the blade or the name of the spirit that's bound to him and his mind is weak, then the spirit may posses him temporarily.

"What the hell are you?!"

"......."

As Alter screamed, he charged at Tsurugi with incredible speed. When he gets close enough, he'll use his cursed technique and rip Tsurugi apart. As Tsurugi charged towards Alter, just seconds before Alter swung his claws, the boy jumped in the air and stabs his katana into Alter's back. When this happened, Alter noticed his cursed energy leaving his body in an extremely rapid rate. While this happened, Alter was struggling to get back on his feet.

Second Ability of Sakura-no-Yoru:As the blade was forged using Reimei Muramasa as a catalyst, the sword inherited the ability of draining any target of its cursed energy and blood, though the process acts faster after the name of the blade is revealed.

Second Vow:In exchange for the acceleration of draining a target of its cursed energy and blood, Tsurugi Emiya is not able to dismiss or sheathe the sword until the spirit possessing him that's within the sword is satisfied with how much it's consumed.