Bio

Name:Tsurugi Emiya

Gender:Male

Birthday:July 26

Age:15

Height:167cm (5'5")

Hair Color:Auburn

Eye Color:Auburn-Brown

Abilities:Projection (Trace Version):Tracing greatly differs from normal Projection in the fact that not only does it reproduce the shape and substance of an object, but also its entire history as well

Abilities:
Projection (Trace Version):Tracing greatly differs from normal Projection in the fact that not only does it reproduce the shape and substance of an object, but also its entire history as well. Objects created with tracing are slightly inferior to the originals due to the fact that only so much information can be gathered by sight alone, and Cursed Tools are degraded by an entire grade. Furthermore, whenever replicating mystical objects such as Cursed Tools, it is possible to faithfully copy their special abilities and any skill that their owner performed is available for use.

Sword Trial:Trying out the sword. Test slashes, test swordsmanship. A method to measure the sharpness and performance of swords. Tsurugi can freely draw out the power endowed to a weapon. If he felt like it, he could even draw out its maximum power to the point of the weapon self-destructing in a single stroke.

Reinforcement:Tsurugi can enhance the qualities of objects through pouring his cursed energy through them which requires a good grasp of the inner structure to fill openings with Cursed Energy. Though for some reason, he has a lot more ease using it on bladed weapons than his own body.

U******** B**** W****:Unknown

???????:Unknown