Chapter 27 Origin of Obedience II

Tsurugi, Nobara, Fushiguro, and Itadori were sitting on the side of the road. While sitting there, all four of them had a blank expression on their faces as some cars drove by. Soon all of them said what they were thinking out loud.

"Where exactly is the curse suppose to be?"

~A few minutes later~
The group and Akari were standing in front of a store. While Tsurugi was eating some dango, he explained the results to Akari.

"We didn't even feel a drop of cursed energy."

"Are you all going to start over?"

"We can't waste any time. After all, as of now, this curse has a one-hundred percent death rate. The more time we waste, the more corpses will pile up."

"How can this guy say it with a straight face?"

As everyone else thought of the same thing, they saw the delinquent from the school heading towards them. When Fushiguro looked at him, he saw that he brought someone with him.

"Fujinuma?"

"........."

"She was my classmate."

Itadori, Tsurugi, and Nobara just gave him a simple thumbs up. While this happened, Fushiguro simply looked at the girl. After hearing her brother explaining that Fushiguro and his friends were investigating, she had something important to tell them. 

"During my second year of Junior High, I went to Yasohachi Bridge at night."

"Anything weird happen at home? Something out of place?"

"Our home is also an antenna shop. For whatever reason- and this only happens to me when I come home- the automatic door is wide open. My mom and dad say its nothing but...there's definitely something there!"

Soon she told the group that this happened about a week ago. They all knew the victims died at least two weeks after reporting the strange events. However, one thing stuck out to Fushiguro. He was sure that Fujinuma didn't go to the bridge by herself.

"Did you go with anyone else to the bridge?"

"I went with two upperclassmen from my club. Wait....Tsumiki-san was also there."

"Okay......I guess i'll ask her about it."

After saying everything she knew, Fujinuma and her brother went back to there home. As this happened, Tsurugi slapped Fushiguro's back hard.

"Go check on her, Fushiguro."

"....thanks, Emiya."

Soon Fushiguro took out his phone. While this happened, Tsurugi grabbed Itadori and Nobara by the collar of their shirts. When he did this, he looked towards Fushiguro with a knowing look.

"Alright you idiots, you're coming with me."

"Geez, were you always this strong?"

"Let me go sword basta-"

Before Nobara could finish her statement, Tsurugi threw both her and Itadori into the car. As he closed the door, Nobara was glaring at Tsurugi.

"What the hell was that fo-"

"I understand how Fushiguro is feeling better than anyone. He should check on his sister.....if he doesn't......."