Chapter 25 Emiya-san's Menu

~Flashback~
"So, a lot has happened and people even died. What do you guys think? Should we continue the event?"

Gojo was standing before the students who participated in the event. When he did, he summarized what happened and asked for their opinion. Soon Itadori was the first to speak up.

"Well, when you put it like that-"

"Then yeah, we should continue."

Soon everyone began to look towards Todo. To be honest, they were caught off guard by what he said after everything that's happened. Seeing this, he began to explain his reasoning.

"First, mourning is reserved for people intimate with those who've passed away. It's none of our concern. Second, if there were fatalities, what is expected of us is to get stronger. Our circumstances dictate that we look at the results. To suffer defeat or taste victory- we grow regardless. Results are important because they're unwavering. Finally, that unsettled feeling of having unfinished business during their school days will stick with them til the day they die."

"What is he, an old man"

Tsurugi began to believe that Todo was downright insane. However, everyone else seemed to agree with him, albeit reluctantly. Soon Maki decided to ask something that was on her mind.

"Are the pairings for the individual portion drawn at random?"

"We're not doing that this year. I don't like routines. Every year we put format suggestions in this box and open it on opening day."

As Gojo said that, he passed the box to Itadori. As Itadori put his hand inside of the box, he felt some paper. When he took out his hand, he saw a piece of paper that said baseball. While this happened, Gojo left the building as he was dragging Tsurugi along.

"Now then, time for your important part!"

"Dammit Gojo!!!!!"

~Flashback ends~
"He deserves a drop kick."

After washing his hands and putting on an apron, Tsurugi began to list the stuff that he had. For ingredients, there was raw salmon, onions, shimeji mushrooms, carrots, and parsely. For the seasonings:salt, pepper, butter, sake, and bouillon cube. 

"Okay. Guess this dish will due. I better get started. I have a job to do."

First, Tsurugi spread a small amount of sake on a raw salmon filet, and sprinkles a little salt on both sides. Soon he left it for 5 to 10 minutes. This was to remove any odor or slime, not for flavoring.

"Next, slice the carrots and onions into thin strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into bite-size pieces, and mince the parsley."

Tsurugi was smiling happily as he was cooking. To be honest, he felt nothing but joy as he was in the kitchen. He didn't know why, but cooking was always such a great activity for him. Soon he began to salt and pepper the now-clean raw salmon and crumbles the bouillon cube. Now he was ready for the next step in this dish

"Spread out the foil and lay out the onions and carrots on it, then sprinkle lightly with the crumbled bouillon cube. Place the salmon filet and shimeji on top of the vegetables, then add 5~10 gram slice of butter on top of that. Then wrap the foil."

After Tsurugi did all that, he placed the wrap into a pan and put on the lid. He cooked it over a low flame for 15~20 minutes. While this happened, he decided to make a sauce for anyone who would like some. This dish is good with a little soy sauce, but that was two basic.

"Time for some wasabi-mayo sauce. 2 grams of wasabi, 1~2 drops of soy sauce, and finally, 4 tablespoons of mayo."

~Meanwhile~
"I can't believe we lost......."