Chapter 59 Shibuya Incident XVIII

~In Tsurugi's mind~
"Help me!!!! Please!!!!!! I don't want to die here....you there!!!! Please, you have to help me!!!!!"

Deep in the flames of a city, a young boy was seen walking through the debris and the fire with his hands on his ears. He didn't want to hear the screams of anguish. He didn't want to see the mountain of corpses melting from the intense flames. He kept moving forward, but soon the screams he tuned out continued to grow.

"Why won't you help me?! Please!!!! You need to take me with you!!!!!"

"You brat!!!! You think you can live peacefully, while you ignore our cries. I hope you live with this image in your head. Our deaths will be on your hands!!!!!!"

"You monster child!!!! Saving only yourself and not giving a damn about us!!!! If you survive, I hope your life is full of nothing but regret and suffering!!!!!"

The young Tsurugi was on the verge of tears. Soon he began to see all of the faces of the people he ignored for his own survival. They were so full of animosity, he was sure that they wanted nothing more than to see him suffer.

"You monster!!!!!"

"It's your fault!"

"You should've died with us!"

"Why were you the only one saved?!"

Soon Tsurugi saw nothing but darkness

Soon Tsurugi saw nothing but darkness. He found himself staring in a dark void. The screams stopped, the flames and his old home disappeared. All he saw was an empty void of nothingness.

"....it's....my fault?"

Suddenly Tsurugi felt someone touch his arm. His body moved on instinct as he swiftly projects Kanshou in his right hand and impaled the person behind him. However, his eyes widen in horror as he saw the person he impaled. Blood escaped from her mouth as she had a sad look on her face.

"Onii-chan......."

"M-Miyu!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
Sukuna quickly used his arm to stop Mahoraga's blade. However, he noticed something about the cursed energy on Mahoraga's right arm. Sukuna quickly dashed to the side and punched the right side of the shikigami's face.

"Dismantle!!!"

Before Mahoraga realized what happened, it's body was covered in slash marks as the building behind it had deep slash marks carved into it. As Mahoraga took a knee, Sukuna looked at the blade on it's right arm. Meanwhile, the wheel on the shikigami's back turned.

"The Sword of Extermination, a specialized blade for curse spirits. It's enveloped with positive cursed energy, similar to reverse cursed energy. If I was a cursed spirit, i'd be a goner."

Soon Sukuna used Dismantle against Mahoraga once more. However, the shikigami used the Sword of Extermination to deflect the attack to a nearby building. This resulted in Sukuna being briefly surprised.