Chapter 91 Preparation For The Culling Game

"I'll do my part when its time to fight in the Culling Game, but I also need to find Principal Yaga and Angelica."

As Tsurugi left the school, he was thinking about his next move carefully. While he'll do his part to rescue Gojo and kill Kenjaku, he had a mission of his own to carry out. He had a chance to bring Sakura back and he wasn't going to pass up on it.

"Focus Tsurugi........after all, just as you're after Angelica, someone could be after you due to the nature of the Culling Ga-"

"Tsu-kun!!!!!!!!"

Before he realized it, Tsurugi found himself tackled to the ground. Shortly afterwards, he found it a bit difficult to breathe. When he looked at the culprit responsible, he couldn't help but let a sigh escape from his lips.

"What are you doing, Musashi?!"

"Isn't it normal for me to see my cute little pupil?"

Tsurugi felt his face slightly become red due to how close Musashi was

Tsurugi felt his face slightly become red due to how close Musashi was. As the young lady got off of Tsurugi and helped him up, she noticed something different about the boy. When they first met he Shibuya, he looked like he was at the lowest point of his life. But now, even though he's not completely fine, he seemed to have regain a bit of hope.

"It seems like you're more hopeful now. To see you bounce back after experiencing something so traumatic.....I can't help myself."

"DON'T SMILE LIKE THAT WHILE DRAWING YOUR SWORDS!!!!!!"

Musashi smiled happily as she drew her katanas and suddenly lunged at Tsurugi. Seeing this, Tsurugi projected Kanshou and Bakuya as he used them to parry Musashi's attacks. As Tsurugi jumped backwards, he glared at the woman in front of him.

"Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Sorry. Whenever I see a cute guy who's powerful, I just can't help but to fight them."

"Don't try and act cute to get away with it!!!!!!"

"Come on, this is also my way of training you. After all, if I don't like what I see, i'm not letting you fight in the culling game."