Chapter 41 Prelude of Terror IV

"ARRGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!"

With a loud roar, Oryou used her own body like a whip to repeatedly slam Berserker into the ground. While this happened, Berserker wrapped its arms around Oryou's neck and flung her into the air. Soon the curse jumped into the air and swung its axe at her.

As Berserker swung its axe, Oryou caught the weapon in her jaw as she crashed into the ground. Berserker lets go of his axe as it held both hands together and slams them in Oryou's head.

"Oryou-san!!!!"

Ryouma quickly shot at Berserker several times. Yet Berserker didn't budge, it knew that Oryou was the bigger threat. Soon Oryou wrapped her body around Berserker and squeezed the curse tightly as numerous cracking sounds could be heard from Berserker's body.

Soon Oryou flew high in the air as she still had Berserker in her grasp. Suddenly she dives down and released Berserker, resulting in the ground shaking as Berserker was inside a small crater.

"AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

With a loud roar, Berserker jumped high into the air and slammed its fist into Oryou's skull. As Oryou crashed into the ground, her anger seemed to have increased as she lunged toward Berserker.

"Rampage....by touching the scales at the base of her neck with cursed energy, Oryou-san goes into a berserk like state. With no regard to her surroundings in this state, her raw power can be unrestrained."

Ryouma quickly held his sword while Oryou was gathering cursed energy in her mouth. As Berserker was close to Oryou, she opened her mouth as a powerful stream escaped from her.

 As Berserker was close to Oryou, she opened her mouth as a powerful stream escaped from her

"AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

With a loud roar, Berserker crashed into the ground. Its body felt as if it was on fire. It felt itself growing weaker by the second. A powerful blast of pure cursed energy that injects a lethal virus in its victims that slowly weakens them and restricts their movement before ultimately killing them. Berserker knew that Oryou was definitely dangerous after that last attack.

"Its about time, Oryou-san!"

"Ryou....ma."

As Berserker crashed into the ground, Ryouma jumped from the roof of the temple as he stabbed his blade into the chest of curse. Berserker roared as the blade pierced its flesh. Blood staining the temple ground. Berserker quickly punched Ryouma into the temple.

"Damn....I knew this thing packed power, but this is ridiculous. Though....that display should be enough to snap her out of it."

"Ryouma!!!!!"

As Oryou looked at Ryouma, she saw blood escaping from the top of his head. Soon Berserker charged towards Ryouma and swung its axe. Ryouma quickly jumped out of the way, but yelled in pain as Berserker kicked him in the back. Soon Ryouma's body crashed through a tree. Seeing this, Oryou flew towards Ryouma as she was back in her human form.