Chapter 100 Faker

"........"

As Zachary looked at Tsurugi, he saw the boy project two swords in his hand. Despite the helmet not showing his face, Tsurugi could tell that the man in front of him was filled with rage. As Tsurugi felt this animosity, he began to wonder. Was this what he was he like ever since the Shibuya Incident?

"Damn. I owe the others a huge apology when I get back. But that can wait. For now........"

Suddenly Tsurugi dashed forward with Kanshou and Bakuya in hand as he clashed his blades against Zachary's. While the two struggled to push each other back, Tsurugi used Reinforcement on his right leg as he about to kick his opponent on the right side of his hip.

"......I need to focus on the enemy in front of me."

"I couldn't agree more, Tsurugi Arima!"

Before Tsurugi's kick could land on him, Zachary caught the boy's leg with his right hand as he held his sword in his left hand now. Afterwards, Zachary quickly threw Tsurugi into the air. While this happened, Tsurugi projected his bow in his left hand and began to fire several projectiles at Zachary.

Seeing this, Zachary didn't move as Tsurugi's eyes widen in shock. Before the arrows could hit him, Zachary used Flash Air to warp the projectiles through space by displacing a portion of space to place the projectiles behind Tsurugi. Seeing this, the boy quickly projected several swords to counter the projectiles launched back at him.

The moment he landed on the ground, Tsurugi quickly projected Kanshou and Bakuya as Zachary swung his blade at the boy. The moment their blades clashed, a crater formed underneath Tsurugi's feet from the impact as Kanshou and Bakuya were destroyed. Soon the boy jumped back to avoid a slash from Zachary's sword.

"So then, did Kenjaku put you up to this? Why are you even on his side?! Don't you know that nothing good will come to those who are on his side?!

"Why....."

"Don't think you can have any mercy from me!! Not after what your father did to my family!!!!!!"

Zachary lunged towards Tsurugi and punched him into the ground. Afterwards, he immediately kicked Tsurugi in his stomach. Blood escaped from Tsurugi's mouth as his body crashed into a building. The moment Zachary got in front of Tsurugi, he slammed the boy onto the ground.

"Your father....it was all his fault!!! If he hadn't shown up on that day, my family would still be here. My sister wouldn't be a slave to that bastard."

As Zachary said this, he picked up Tsurugi and threw him to the side. While this happened, Tsurugi looked at Zachary. The moment Tsurugi's gaze fell upon him, Zachary couldn't help but clench his fists in anger.

"Why............the way he was after Shibuya is different now. Those eyes aren't saying they'll kill. It's like he's trying to put himself in my shoes."

"Sword Barrel:Full Open!!!!!"