Chapter 56 Shibuya Incident XV

~Meanwhile~
"Is this all you got, cursed spirit?!"

A few moments ago, several of Sukuna's fingers were fed to Itadori

A few moments ago, several of Sukuna's fingers were fed to Itadori. In total, Itadori has consumed fifteen of Sukuna's fingers. Due to being fed multiple fingers at once, Sukuna temporarily gained control of Itadori's body, which Itadori couldn't counter.

Shortly afterwards, he made a deal with Jogo. If the cursed spirit could land a hit on him, he'd do as Jogo and his comrades asked for now. As Sukuna punched Jogo into the air, he felt an ominous yet familiar cursed energy. As he looked towards the sky, he saw a hole just floating in the air as cursed energy was slowly being emitted from it.

"So.....he's also here. Hehehehehe, things are getting interesting."

~With Nobara~
"Time to have some fun!!!!!"

Avenger quickly dashed in front of Noabara and kneed her in the gut. Afterwards, he dashed behind the girl as he rends the flesh on her back with Zarich and Tawrich. The girl grunts in pain, but she spun her body around and kicked Avenger into the wall of a building.

"Oww! The hell man, that hurt like shit!!!!"

"OF COURSE IT DOES! WE'RE IN A FIGHT, SWORD BASTARD 2.0."

"We are? I just thought you were into some kinky shit."

As Avenger said this, he threw Zarich and Tawrich at Nobara. Seeing this, the girl swiftly ran down the street to avoid them. Avenger laughed as he quickly dashed after her. While this happened, he projected several copies of Zarich and Tawrich and shot them at Nobara as high speed projectiles.

 While this happened, he projected several copies of Zarich and Tawrich and shot them at Nobara as high speed projectiles

"What the hell?!"

Nobara quickly jumped back to avoid the attack. As this happened, she saw the weapons stuck into the ground. Though she didn't have the time to feel relieved as Avenger jumped towards her and kicks her into the ground.

"Oi, you didn't answer my question about goin' on a date?"

"What the hell is going on? In terms of strength, this thing might be a grade four curse or maybe even lower. Yet i'm being completely overwhelmed, not only that.....I feel like i'll die if I screw up. That cursed energy it has....is the embodiment of evil."