Chapter 62 Shibuya Incident XXI

"Musashi?! What is she doing here? As far as we know, she isn't affiliated with the sorcerers. So why is she here?"

As Angelica thought of this, Musashi picked up Tsurugi and placed him against a building. She noticed how beat up the boy looked, yet his eyes were filled with nothing but emptiness. Soon she asked the boy one question.

"You're Tsurugi Emiya, correct? Nice to meet you, i'm Musashi. I got a call from Sakamoto-san a long time ago. He said he had someone that could use a little training from me. By the way, where are Sakamoto and Oryou-san?"

"....they're....they're......"

For a brief moment, Musashi saw a look of sadness in the boy's eyes. That alone told her everything she needed to know. As she drew her swords, Musashi quickly glanced at Tsurugi.

"I know this is sudden, but i'll need you to trust me. Go find and assist any of your classmates that you find. I'll handle this one on my own."

"How can you be sure....."

As Musashi looked at Tsurugi, she could tell from the look in his eyes. While his vital organs may be functioning and he's speaking to her, Tsurugi Emiya was dead inside. Soon a smile appeared on her face as she said one thing.

"Simple. Because just like you, i'm someone Sakamoto-san had faith in."

"Someone he had faith in........"

"I'm proud of you. It's time for the teacher....to pass on the torch."

Ryouma's words echoed through Tsurugi's mind. As the boy stood up, it was just for a moment, but it looked as if his eyes had a little bit of life in them. As the boy turned around, he asked Musashi one thing.

"Are you sure you can take her?"

"Positive. Plus I didn't come alone. Someone from Kyoto also came to lend a hand and someone else is on their way."

"I see....in that case.....i'll leave it to you."

As Tsurugi said this, he ran off through the streets of the destroyed city. While this happened, Musashi quickly swung the blade in her right hand behind her as she deflected a cursed object that was launched at her.

"Sorry for ignoring you. I had to make sure he picked himself back up for the moment. Now then, the real battle begins."

"You mongrels just don't know your place."

As Angelica said this she quickly launched several cursed objects from the Gate of Babylon towards Musashi. The young lady smiled as she dashed forward and used her swords to deflect the incoming weapons. Her speed, her agility, and overall strength surpassed Tsurugi's by a great amount. Knowing this, Angelica knew she would have to get a bit serious.

Angelica quickly launched the cursed objects towards Musashi

Angelica quickly launched the cursed objects towards Musashi. Seeing this, the sword wielder sheathed both of her katanas and charged forward. Just as a sword was close to going through her head, she quickly ducked down. As soon as the sword passed her, she grabbed it by the hilt and used it to deflect a spear that was also launched at her. Seconds afterwards, she threw the sword at Angelica.