Chapter 46 Shibuya Incident V

~Kusakabe's group~
"We haven't gotten any updates. Maybe Gojo has everything covered."

As Kusakabe said this, Panda looked around as a familiar scent entered his nostrils. Soon he puts a paw on Kusakabe's shoulder as he points to a corner at the end of the street.

"Kusakabe-san, around that corner, I smell some blood."

"Damn, fine then. Get ready for any attacks."

Soon Kusakabe puts a hand on the hilt of his sword as Panda clenched his paws. As they approached the corner, Kusakabe's eyes became wide when he saw a familiar white suit and hat. Just as him and Panda made it to the corner, the first thing they saw was a woman with long black hair dragging onto the ground.

"Help Ryouma!!!"

"Sakamoto-san!!! What happened to you?! We have to get you to Ieiri?!"

Kusakabe couldn't believe what he saw. Oryou and Ryouma were covered in bruises and blood, though Ryouma was the most damaged as he lost his right arm. As Kusakabe and Panda both held Ryouma up, they heard him say one thing.

"Tsurugi.....it's up to you to exorcise....that special grade."

~At the temple~
Tsurugi quickly lunged forward as he swung Myoujingiri Murmasa at Akaza. The curse quickly jumped back, but as he did, he saw Tsurugi projects several swords in the air as he made them rain down upon him.

"This is it! This is your true nature, Tsurugi!!!!"

"Go to hell!!!!!!"

Tsurugi swung Myoujingiri upwards in an effort to slash Akaza's chest. The curse crouched down in order to avoid the slash and punched Tsurugi in his gut multiple times. Afterwards, he grabbed the boy by his head and slammed him into the ground.  When he was done, he put his foot on Myoujingiri Muramasa and stomped on it until the weapon was destroyed.

Seeing this, Tsurugi kicked Akaza in his chest, sending the curse flying into the air. While this happened, Tsurugi jumped onto the temple as he projects his bow and a single blade. The sword resembled a drill and was being filled with massive amounts of cursed energy.

"My body is made of blades

"My body is made of blades."

As Akaza fell onto the ground, he felt a huge surge of cursed energy. When he looked upon the temple, he saw gusts of wind forming due to the large amount of cursed energy Tsurugi was utilizing. As Tsurugi pulled the bowstring back, he had Akaza in his sights.

"Caladbolg!!!!!!!!!!!!"