Chapter 105 Ryouma's Final Lesson

~Flashback, 2 days after the Shibuya Incident~
"Dammit, Ryouma. Do you know how hard it was to track down that Musashi and giving her directions to Shibuya? I even had the higher ups getting on my case."

Izou was seen walking to Jujutsu Headquarters as he was being called by the higher-ups. Truth be told, he hated the higher-ups more than anyone. He lacks cursed energy and a cursed technique, yet they're quick to use him like a dog. In their eyes, if he were to die, nothing of importance was lost since he wasn't a sorcerer of a high grade. Soon Izou stood before the higher-ups as he was staring them down.

"What the hell do you need me for? I've got shit to deal with and you bastards don't count."

"Since you were away, we decided to inform you on details of the Shibuya Incident."

"I heard about what happened. However, that has nothing to do with m-"

"Are you aware that Sakamoto Ryouma was killed during the incident?"

Izou's eyes widen with a look of horror in his eyes. Seeing this, the higher-ups smiled internally. They found a weakness and they'll make good use of it in order to utilize Izou effectively.

"Yes. Sakamoto Ryouma was killed during the Shibuya incident. It's safe to say that Suguru Getou has had a part in playing that. That's why we decided that his execution be carried out. As fo-"

"Who killed him?"

The higher-ups looked at Izou as they felt a chill down their spines. His gaze were fixed on them as if he was looking at trash rather than people. Soon one of the higher-ups stood up as he spoke to Izou.

"Watch your tone! You're merely our assault dog! You take orders and carry them out! You're not even a Grade Th-"

"Oi. Answer my question before you lose all the fingers on your other hand."

When the higher up that yelled at Izou looked at the man, he saw his katana unsheathed as five objects were on the flat side of the blade. The man soon screamed in pain as he saw that all of the fingers on his left hand were cut off. Seeing this, Izou scoffed at his victim.

"Ryouma lost his life. Compared to that, what's a few fingers...now answer me, who killed him."

"We do not know. What we do know is that when he died, he was accompanied by another sorcerer. A sorcerer by the name of Tsurugi Emiya."

Izou's hair shadowed his eyes as he turned around and began to leave. While this happened, he began to clench his fists in anger.

"That's the same kid Ryouma wanted me to guide. Then the higher-ups mention his name as if he killed Ryouma. What a load of shit. I'll get the truth my own way. Whether I guide him or kill him, it'll depend on Tsurugi Emiya himself."

~Flashback ends~
Izou was seen clashing his katana against Tsurugi's projection of Reimei Muramasa. As their blades clashed, Izou noticed something. The blade didn't shatter in contact of his attack like Kanshou and Bakuya.

"Heh. It's a special grade cursed object for a reason. Even if it's just a copy, it's more than enough to get the job done!!!!!"

As Tsurugi said this, he used Reinforcement in his right leg as he used it to kick Izou on his left hip. As Izou was sent flying a short distance, he saw Tsurugi charging towards him. Soon Tsurugi swung his katana at Izou. Seeing this, Izou tried to deflect the attack with his own katana.

Seeing this, Tsurugi smirked as his plan was working. Just before the sword swing was complete, Tsurugi dropped Reimei Muramasa from his left hand into his right one. Izou's eyes widen in shock as he realized what Tsurugi did.