Chapter 82 White Reaper's Slumber IV

Kiritsugu and Darius heard the sounds of screaming and gunshots from the first floor. Darius soon stood up as he looked towards the sorcerer that he hired.

"It seems like it's time, Kiritsugu. You better fight like your life depends on it. The moment you hesitate is the same moment he'll kill you."

"I know."

As Kirisugu said this, he opened his briefcase as he was prepared for his job. While this happened, Darius began to use Flash Air beneath Kirtisugu's feet. As Kiritsugu nods his head, Darius began to use Flash Air to send him to the lower floor.

"Now then...let's give our enemy a warm welcome, Kiritsugu."

~With Arima~
"Everyone aim your fire towards the entrance. As soon as he comes through, we'll gun him down!!!!"

The guards inside the manor held their guns as they prepared for Arima to walk through the front door. However, instead of Arima, large tentacles burst through the doors and sliced several of the bodies into pieces, while others were impaled.

"What is going o-"

"Vengeance."

An instant

An instant. All of it happened in an instant. A group of sixty armed guards were now reduced to thirty in an instant. As the remaining guards looked at their feet, they saw the blood of their fallen comrades underneath. Soon all of them let out a scream of terror. Meanwhile, a single man was walking inside as one of his cursed tools fell into his shadow.

"Blood. A crimson liquid we all shed. I'm assuming you all know a bit of science. Tell me, what do you think will happen to those of you standing in blood as I use Narukami?"

 Tell me, what do you think will happen to those of you standing in blood as I use Narukami?"

As soon as he said this, Arima jumped high in the air as he drew Narukami out of his shadow. Afterwards, Arima made Narukami release a large amount of concentrated cursed energy in the form of lightning. As soon as the lightning made contact with the blood, the guards that were standing on the blood screamed in pain as they felt their body's being electrocuted.

As Arima lands on the ground, he drops Narukami into his shadow as he now sees only fifteen guards standing before him. Seeing this, he reached both of his hands into his shadow as he said one thing.