Chapter 90 A Curse Known As Regret

"As I stood on the hill of swords, I saw that man again. Unlike the usual man who stood in a field of katana's in a burning wasteland, who had the same hair as I. I saw a man with white hair standing on top of a hill of infinite swords. When I look at his back, all I feel is sadness."

"Tsurugi Emiya

"Tsurugi Emiya. You fight not for the sake of humanity, but for yourself. Then, I must ask you. Why are you afraid of this land? Suffering and surviving that suffering, you've done that plenty of times. So why are you afraid of what accepting this world may do to you?"

As the man said this to Tsurugi, the boy didn't feel like the man was belittling him. Quite the opposite actually. The man almost sounded proud that Tsurugi fights for himself and his own ideals, but was curious on why Tsurugi was afraid.

"You can't fear your own world! Your path is like that of a sword. Instead of rejecting being a sword, accept your being as a sword. For a blade does not kill or protect unless its wielder commands so."

"You....you're the spirit inside the class card, right? What's your name?"

"My name is E-"

~Dream ends~
Suddenly Tsurugi woke up as he was in his workshop. That's right, Yuta told him to rest for at least thirty minutes since he looked completely worn out.

"That's right. I was using Install for days back to back. Not only that, I went against Choso and Kayneth without rest. That was much needed. Now then....I need to find a colony or at least track down Angelica or Principal Yaga."

"!!!!!!"

Suddenly the sound of hot steel being struck by a smithing hammer echoed throughout his head. Tsurugi held his head in pain as this happened. While this happened, he began to leave his workshop.

"Alright. Now to head to a colony."

As Tsurugi was heading out, he had a serious expression on his face. He has no time to take it easy. He finally found a ray of hope. A way to bring Sakura back. Not only that, he also had the chance to get his revenge.

"Kenjaku....just you wait. I'll kill you for what you did."

He can never forget. He will never allow himself to forget that day. Tsurugi never wanted to be a Hero of Justice. He only wanted one thing. To acknowledge the bond he had with someone was real and to protect her with all his might. Yet that one bond, the one person he vowed to protect, was taken away from him.

~Flashback~
"Miyu!!!!!!"

Tsurugi was being held down by several centipede-like cursed spirits as Kenjaku was overloading Miyu with a large amount of cursed energy. As this happened, Kenjaku smiled as he understood what was happening.