T w e l v e

This chapter contains scenes of emotional trauma. Please read with caution.

_____

'' Blue.''

_____

The dusk cleared over the castle as Amelie walked her way down to the library, with the hope and knowledge that the blonde-haired boy would be waiting for her.

She hadn't been able to clear her mind off of him ever since he looked at her the way he did in the bathroom.

There was something about the mysterious yet obvious boy that calmed her. He affected her in a way no one else seemed to be able to do, and even if it was intriguing, it was more than terrifying also, because this was an unrevealed enclave.

She had never done this with someone else, never been this close to someone she didn't know that well but still manage to trust.

The hallways scored dark, shallow, empty. Amelie's heels crinkled along the stone-covered floor before she halted in her steps, and she pushed her palms against the doors, hauling them open into the dimmed library.

Amelie's eyes flickered, '' Draco—'' She said in a whisper as she snuck further in between the dusty bookshelves covered in old novels, '' Draco, this isn't funny.''

Her spine arched straight and her breaths light as feathers the second she caught a hushed sound behind her — her fingers curled into fists, and her eyes squeezed shut before a known chuckle rose behind her,

'' You truly are a tough one, aren't you, Avery?'' Draco stepped out of the shadows, his note mocking her, '' What if I would've been someone else? And all you do is stay still?''

Amelie panted out the holding breath, sending him a glare, '' I told you it wasn't funny, Draco.'' Her hand grasped at her throat as he continued to let out chuckles at her.

'' We'll see who's the fool when I am done with you.'' Draco's upper lips curled, and he smirked at her before his amused look faded into a serious one, '' You need to understand something, Avery.''

He cleared his throat, '' That what we're about to do... what I am about to do to you isn't easy. Overcoming fear isn't something that happens overnight. This will hurt you, and it will take time.''

Amelie gulped, '' What do you—''

'' But when I am done with you, and when we've succeeded, you'll never be scared of Adrian or your father, ever again.'' Their names slipped his tongue with disgust as he showed it.

Amelie stood nervously before him, her fingers still clenched into fists, and his tall towering made her feel small — but that wasn't an issue for her because she always wished to make herself tiny, invisible when someone was hurting her.

Draco's eyes glistened by the moonlight, sneaking its way through the window cracks, '' How do you do this?'' Amelie whispered, '' Help me, I mean.''

'' How do I do this?'' He hushed. His teeth showed as he licked his lower lip, '' Sit down,'' He gestured towards the table that stood surrounded by chairs — and one chair that held different than the others, it was turned towards him.

Amelie slipped down, her legs shook out of the timid feeling and the gaze the blonde held as he eyed her down.

'' If you agree to do this, we can not stop.'' His tells trailed shivers down her spine, '' We can't stop once we started, Avery. I need you to fully understand that—''