T h a n k - y o u.

Oh my god.

Oh my god. I don't even know where to start this. I don't even know if I want to start it. I am so scared to let go of this book. Almost 500k words, over a hundred chapters, over 1.2 million reads, and 10 months later, we're finally here. The end of it all. I have cried, sobbed, laughed, and cried some more, but finally, being here, it all was worth it.

I know that many of you might not agree with the way I finished this book, and if that's the case — you're welcome to imagine chapter 100 as the end. But they deserved their peace. They deserved something that their world couldn't give them. Draco and Amelie deserved to be free together, and now — now they are, forever.

Dramelie is everything to me, and letting go of them is truly hurtful. I have never mourned a book in the way I will mourn this one, but they have each other. All of them. Atlas, Talia, Theodore, Narcissa, Teddy, are all living in peace now.

I don't think it's a secret that Amelie's trauma is based on something real, and at the beginning of this book, I was so scared to write it. I was absolutely terrified, but you guys made me feel so safe. You made each other feel safe, and that means everything to me.

You guys mean the world to me.

Thank you, thank every last one of you, from the absolute depth of my heart. Thank you for reading and loving this book as much as I do. Thank you for loving all the souls this book has carried. Thank you for being here every week, for voting and commenting. I wouldn't have been able to do any of it if it wasn't for you guys.

Thank you, lianlt , for always being my biggest supporter when it comes to Cursed. Thank you for helping me with ideas and reading all my chapters in advance. Thank you for giving me Thadrian and for being you. Cursed wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for you. I love you.

Thank you, Ttcbxx , for actually liking a Draco that isn't all toxic and smutty, hahaha. Thank you for being my absolute partner in crime and for being my ride or die. I can't wait to see the rest of the world with you, mamas.

Thank you, laila0420 , for being you, for catching up with Cursed every now and then, and for letting me spoil all my plots to you even though you hate it when I do that, hehe. Thank you for being my best friend and the reason I keep challenging my own writing.

Thank you to my besties in this fandom, malfoyuh TheFallOfArtemis @isobelalicewriting helenattxx seselina, and all the other authors I have gotten close to. I adore every single one of you. Thank you for being my biggest support system and the people I can always rely on.

Thank you to all my lovely editors, to demi-malfoy drqco8_ , and all the other amazing people who take the time to make edits for me and my books.

Thank you, Dara. The amazing artist for capturing the most beautiful moments of this book. I am so lucky to have you bring life into the words I write.

Thank you, all of you. It's been one of the best journeys in my life, and my heart is breaking that it has come to an end, but everything does at one point or another. I hope we'll meet again, my loves.

I hope to see you in my upcoming works. In the continuing of Hidden, Desired and the rewrite of I am a Riddle. In old books as in new ones. My work here isn't completely done, and I have so much more to come.

As for Cursed, I am rewriting it into an original book that I hope I will publish as my own in the future. I can't wait to show you the plans I have for it.

Until next time, my loves. Thank you again. I love you.

Much love, Juneekarl.