S i x t y - n i n e

_____

''Everything.''

_____

Amelie's hands held in her lap, and she smiled towards Theodore as he poured water into a cup for her, stretching over the table to place it in front of her plate, ''There you go,'' He mumbled before resting back into his own chair

Her spine stretched and her shoulders straight as she watched Narcissa slip down onto her seat, smiling broadly towards the two, ''I like this...'' She said, her eyes snapping between them, ''I enjoy the little things during these days.'' She meant the dinners and the times they took to simply be together.

It didn't happen too often. Theodore had begun traveling back and forth to the Manor, doing something she didn't understand and the same went for Draco. He was missing during the days before coming home, drained and haunted at the end of them.

''I do too—'' Theodore mumbled, sighing as he dragged a hand through his hair, ''It almost feels normal.''

''It does...'' Narcissa nodded towards him, brushing a curl off her shoulder, ''And that feels terribly nice if you ask me.''

Amelie bowed her head, agreeing in silence.

She didn't say much to anyone. Not that she didn't want to, but because she didn't quite know what to say.

In her head, she felt as if she was being a burden, someone that held all of them from the happiness they deserved, and she didn't want that.

She wanted them to be happy, joyful, and not devastated due to her and her lack of memories.

''My son should be back any minute now, and I think it's a good thing to tell him that you're planning to move out of your—'' Her eyes wide as she gasped at her own saying. She spared Theodore a swift look of uncertainty, ''—his room.''

Theo's sight slammed into the table not to give in, not to show her just how much it hurt. He knew how Draco valued their room, he'd seen it in her absence, and now she didn't want to sleep in it anymore.

''I don't—'' Amelie cleared her throat, her fingers nervously intertwining underneath the wood, ''I don't want to upset anyone, but he's been sleeping on the sofa for almost a week, and it's not fair—''

''I don't think he minds,'' Theodore tilted his head back, looking at her with glimmering hurt, ''I think he wants you to sleep in there, and now that I'm back in my room—'' He quieted, swallowing the lump in the back of his throat, ''I just think he wants you to sleep in there.''

''I don't think Adrian would appreciate—''

Narcissa dropped her fork to the table by the mentioned name, making Amelie flinch back in her chair even if she was looking at the lady — she was still scared by the unexpected. That was something the deprivation of her recollection did to her.