S i x t y

This chapter contains mentions of death, emotional trauma, and disturbing scenes. Please read with caution.

Put your sad playlists on <3

_____

'' Please forgive me for this.''

_____

The light of torture ripped through Draco like the blades of a thousand knives and his body at once dropped to the cold ground.

Without notice, his black suit was stained in blood, and it pooled around him.

He whimpered by the sense as his eyes squeezed shut by the pain.

'' Why would you—'' Amelie cried out, falling to her knees beside him, '' Draco, no, no, no—''

Her hands grasped at his shoulders to drag him onto her lap, '' Draco, look at me.'' Her voice crackled in pain, '' Look at me, Draco.''

He couldn't. He had no possibility to even open his mouth out of the mortifying pain scoring through him.

He didn't even cry.

'' Draco—'' Amelie sobbed, '' Draco, please look at me,''

Her own clothes started to shade in the same red color as Draco's blood did. It drenched them both as he was bleeding, colossally.

'' Draco, please, look at me,'' Amelie was begging him, her fingers gripped around his cheeks as she bent his head back, but it only hung out of unconsciousness,

'' Please, please, please,''

'' That's what happens,'' Adrian growled, still standing on the other side of the room. Her eyes flickered to him, watching as he had both his own and Draco's wands in his hands.

All so that Amelie couldn't save him.

'' That's what happens when you disobey me, Amelie.''

She knew the spells. Teddy had taught her the spells to save Draco from the cursing magic, but she didn't have a wand.

" Please let me save him. I'll do anything." She whimpered, her eyes pleaded Adrian's, " You can erase my memory and his. I don't care anymore, just let me—"

She was cut off by her own crying, still holding onto Draco with all she had left, " I'll marry you. I'll live with you, and I'll do whatever you want. Just let me save him."

Adrian scoffed, annoyed by her lack of understanding, " It's too late," He hissed at her angrily, " You made your choice when you stabbed me, Amelie."

" Please, Adrian.''

Her eyes drained of all her emotion. She was desperate, and she would truly give her own life to save Draco's. She would give up her freedom, her memories, anything she possibly could sacrifice — she would.

" I'll do anything, just—" Her breaths hitched, " Please let me save him."

Adrian slammed a fist into the wall, making her flinch by the sudden act, " Shut up! Just shut the hell up! I'm not falling for this again."

Amelie couldn't see clearly. Her vision blurred by the drowning tears, '' Why would you do this?'' She whispered, finding no strength to yell at him, not when the person her heart was beating for was dying in her arms.

'' Why would you do this to him? He just wanted to protect me—'' Her note split in a sob, and her forehead dropped to lean against Draco's, '' That's all he ever did. He just wanted to keep me safe.''