F o r t y - s e v e n

Mature content ahead.

_____

'' Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.''

_____

'' It's Christmas tomorrow!'' Teddy shouted as he threw a snowball at her, '' Don't you feel excited?''

'' I do—'' Amelie muttered back, her chin and mouth deeply buried into her coat by the icing weather, '' I am excited, but the way you're talking about it, all the time makes it less exciting.''

Theodore frowned at her as he dipped down to gather another fist of snow.

'' Don't you dare!'' Amelie rose her hands towards him in defeat, '' I hate snow, you know that.''

'' I know,'' Theo grinned back at her, his cheeks glowing red by the biting air, '' That's why it's fun.'' He aimed the ball of snow towards her again before he fired, and her back turned against him.

'' Stop it, Teddy, it's not funny—'' Amelie was cut off by another swing of snow hitting her shoulder,

'' Teddy, I will fight you.''

He laughed at her as he bent for another grasp, but the second he wasn't looking — Amelie threw one back at him, hitting him straight in the head.

'' Oh my—'' Teddy shot up, looking confused at her, '' Oh now you're just asking for it.'' His hands threw out in the air as he started sprinting towards her.

'' No, no, no—'' She squealed out as he wrapped his arms around her, flinging them both to the snow-covered ground, '' Teddy, please—''

Amelie couldn't form a proper sentence out of all the laugher that kept escaping her lips.

He wrestled her as she sought to push him back, but her arms had no strength, and he climbed on top of her, '' See—'' Theo chuckled at her blushed face, '' I'm still stronger.''

'' That's only because you keep tickling me—''

'' What the—'' Draco's voice caught them off guard from behind, making them both to hush down.

'' Hello, mate,'' Theodore softly laughed, his glove-covered hand shoved his hat away from his eyes. Draco's sight flickered down from the brunet to the girl lying beneath him,

'' Hi...'' Amelie chuckled again, making Teddy entirely fall apart in laughter again, '' We were just—''

'' I can see that,'' Draco muttered, raising a brow at her.

Theodore fell off her as he clutched his stomach out of the exhaustion, and Amelie stood tall on her feet. Her hands brushed some of the snow off her coat as Draco strode closer to her, and just as his arms were meant to wrap around her — he slipped, and he dragged her down with him.

'' Draco—'' She whimpered, and her hair tickled his face as she laid on top of him, '' You did that on purpose, didn't you?''

Theodore couldn't stop chuckling at the two, now laying in a complete mess on the ground again.

'' I did not,'' Malfoy groaned as his head fell to the cold soil, looking softly at the girl on top of him, '' Not that I mind it, but don't flatter yourself, Amelie.'' He said with a smirk arching upon his lips.

'' I don't,'' Amelie shot back as she stood up again, stretching out a hand for the blond to take, and he did.

''Teddy,'' Draco called out for Theo as he brushed the white dust off his shoulders, '' Your father sent you a letter. It's inside.''