S i x t y - f o u r

This chapter contains scenes of violent actions. Please read with caution.

_____

''I'm sorry.''

_____

''If you do that, I'll hunt you and everyone you hold dear down.'' Draco threatened, still being held on his knees in the dimmed hallway, ''I will kill every single wizard and witch if you—''

''If I do what?'' The Death Eater laughed out, viciously, ''If I give Mr.Nott here, exactly what he's deemed to have? The mark runs in his blood, Malfoy.''

Draco's eyes flickered, doing everything in his power to wrestle his way out of the hold the other two men seemed to have on him, but it was in awe. He couldn't trick them.

''Kill me then,'' Draco growled, ''Take me instead and let him go,''

Tears shredded in Theo's eyes of the brutal touch being ripped into his arm. It hurt too much to breathe properly. He was just as helpless as Malfoy was — neither of them could do anything.

''On my count, boy,'' The man seethed, ''One...''

''Nott, look at me,'' Draco begged him, ''Look at me and breathe, just fucking breathe, and I will fix this. I promise.''

Sobs echoed.

Theodore's eyes dimmed in pain, and his pupils blasted, ''Draco, I can't—''

''Two...''

''Look at me,'' Draco shouted, his hoarse voice shredded throughout the hallway, nearly making the men holding him flinch. Theo's eyes snapped to his, and it stung in Malfoy's chest because of it, ''There you go, now close your eyes and breathe. It will be over before you—''

''Three...''

Theodore screamed. His body wrenched and turned in the Death Eather's hold of him as he sought to fight it — he did everything possible to fight the ink spreading across his skin.

Draco's own eyes squeezed shut, and it was plain torture to hear Theodore hurt so badly. He tried to yank his arms, to force himself out of the position, ''Fucking stop it!'' He yelled, ''I will kill you, I will fucking kill—''

Theodore's whimpering hewed him off as his teeth gritted. Malfoy was furious at the sight of Theo's body being dropped to the ground.

''You...'' Draco's voice was dangerous, terrifying at that. His face stoned, ''I have seen your face, and I will come for you.''

The Death Eater merely laughed again, taunting him to the fullest, ''I thought you said you'd kill me?''

The veins coating Draco's neck popped out of fury, and his skin flushed in a feverish color, ''I will, but not now. Not today. I want you to know that I'm looking for you, and I want you to know that I will find you, and when I do—'' Draco chuckled, darkly, ''You'll regret placing your hands upon him.''

''We'll see about that,'' He stated, booting Theodore in the stomach to increase the pain he was already drained in, ''But for now, Malfoy... let's play a little game.''

Draco struggled as the man kneeled in front of him, and with the tip of his wand pushed underneath Malfoy's chin, he forced his head up.

"You have disobeyed the Dark Lord, boy." He seethed, narrowing the devilish eyes in Draco's, "And with that comes punishment."

Draco breathed out, a breath filled with angst and anger. His chest heaved against the floor, "Yeah?" He chuckled out, provoking the Death Eater, "Do your worst."