T w e n t y - t w o

_____

'' It's your mother.''

_____

Amelie Avery.

'' Amelie,'' Theodore yelled as he stormed after her, rushed steps over the gravel-covered ground echoed throughout every tree on the Malfoy property, '' Amelie, wait!''

She stopped as her heart beat roughly within. The strikes of disbelief tore through every flush of blood in her vessels.

She didn't want to do this anymore.

No matter what she did or didn't do. She was always the one ending up with a heart shattered into an infinity of pieces, and now,

Now she stood outside his manor, where he had kept her locked up for nearly two weeks, in the beginning, against her will and still,

Still, her mind was tortured by him, Draco, and what he had spoken to her.

'' Leave Amelie.''

'' I don't want you here.''

'' I used you.''

'' I don't need you anymore.''

Amelie deserved more, so much more, but that seems to be the thing harder than anything else for a girl who had walked through most of her life in violence.

She didn't know. She had no clue of what she deserved or not.

To her, it was both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply.

'' For gods sakes, Amelie. Just wait,'' Theodore yelled again as the chilly autumn breeze scored against her bare skin, shivers fled her spine in the collusion of tears prickling her eyes.

'' I don't want to—,'' She stuttered, the highest pitch in her voice cracked, '' Take me away from here.''

Amelie stopped, her eyes shut close in the attempt to fight the salty liquid.

'' Just take me away from here.'' She spoke again, almost beneath her breath as Theodore stepped in front of her.

His hands moved to her cheeks as his warm thumbs stroked over the tear-stained skin.

He looked at her with such compassion, nearly as if he could feel her pain. How her heart repeatedly crippled for people who could never deserve her.

Her eyes fluttered open as a tear, a perfect, clear, tear rolled down the pale skin, '' Please, Teddy,'' Amelie begged him again, quietly.

Theo's hands wrapped around her shaking self, pulling her straight into his chest as he gripped his wand.

'' Anything for you,'' He whispered, before raising the wood in between his fingers.

'' Apparate.''

_____

Draco Malfoy.

He stood frozen in time as he caught the sound of wind swirling in a rough act outside.

Draco recognized the sound, she left.

She left him, and even if he told her to, almost demanding her to leave.

It hurt.

It hurt that the one person who brought out that little ounce of good in his haunted mind, the person he had hoped to be his redemption, left.