T.A.E..!! Part 44

Brey's Pov ( Brey in the MM.)

To hear Shy's laugh , made me smile to myself. I never that I'd have her , me being me . I fucked her over , I could tell Wiz as in her best friend seems to make her happy when I'm here or not .

'Every time you walk into the room , got me feeling crazy . check my heart boom, boom . any other boy would look away. , but I jus stare. Trying hard not to breathe 1..2..3 uh ..Trying to be tamed when you look at me . Gottah make a move but I freeze , you don't have a clue what you do to me . ' I sung out the blue looking at Shy once Wiz stopped tickling her .

'Aww shit niggah in his feelings , time foe me to leave . see you later bestfriendd ' Wiz said to Shy while going upstairs

'Ha , okay ..love you .' She said yelled after him

'Mhmmm.! ' he said

'Girl you make me shy shy shyy , you make me run and hide hide hidee, feel like I can last in timee , when ever your near me . Girl you make me shy shy shyy, I'm fighting but I fly fly flyy, yeah you make me loose my mind , when ever your near me . Girl you make me shy . ' I finished off once he was fully up the steps

'Brey, where did this come from . why are you singing .?'

'I feel like I fucked up something terrible and we both know it and I'm sorry. '

'I said it was okay and that I was fine ... You don't have to keep apolozing let alone sing a song about god knows what , I forgave you but not completely . you have your ways and I have mines .'

'Shy , you don't get it . do you. ?'

'What do I not get .? Brey , its not that serious . just let it go . ' she whined

'Okay , jus know that I feel disappointed with myself for hurting you and jus adding more shit to what it already is .!'

'Hugghh , jus be quiet .' she said walking towards the living room ..

I followed her and sat on the chair besides the couch .

'Brey, you really being difficult . you acting like you hurt me physically. '

'I did , you ended up in the hospital caused by me.!' I yelled

'You knew damn well that wasn't yo fault, . !' She yelled back .

I was silent .. I knew it wasn't my fault , I'm jus being dramatic ...

Daeshynia's Pov

His dramatic ass always causing something more difficult ...

'Bring yo ass .!' I said

'No '

'Why the hell not .'

'I'm comfortable right her'e .

'5. '

'The fuck.'

'4'

'3 2 1 .. My ass still ain't going no where?'

'Alright .!' I yelled jumping and straddling him .

'Get yo big ass , on some where .'

'I ain't big , I'm thick . there's a difference . big headed ass niggah .' I said mushing his head and causing it to hit the arm of the couch .

'Oooo , I felt that one .!' I said trying to hold in my laugh .

'Man move .' he said smacking his lips and pushing me on the floor .

'Come'er .'

'Fuck on Nia .'

'Who is nia .'

'You dumb ass ., Dae-Shy-Nia .'

'Ooooo.chill out I knew that'

'Mhm okay . '