T.A.E... Part 33

Shy's Pov

"How did y'all get in here? " I asked

"We have our ways.! " destiny said

I swear for life I don't like this bitch,  I rolled my eyes

"Y'all need to get out . " I said

"Who gone make us  ?" destiny replied stepping closer to me and smirking

"Him.!" I said pointing towards Brey with a gun in his hand aiming at Darnell..

"Now she said get the fuck out. "

"Well maybe I don't want to,  I wanna fuck you again baby  "  destiny said

"W-w-wait what the  fuck you mean again  .?" I said trying to catch my words..

"Baby she lying..I've never touched her ever since we've been together..I don't ever know here like bae I swear on everything I didn't fuck her  "  he said now pointing the gun at her..

Brey's Pov

Man, my ass done for if I keep lying like this might ass well tell her the truth..I put the gun down

"I'm sorry she not lying me and her had sex.... then when I told you I was going to go get food for you before I did that I did a quickie with my ex Ja'Veana.. baby I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking ok,  it was just alot going on .."

"S-so just cause alot going on you sleeping with this bitch and then cheat again with your ex,  she's has that fucking name for a reason GODDAMNIT Brey.. " she said crying

"Baby I know I know I fucked up..please forgive me..? "

"Your forgiven,  but as of us we can't be together..you either can have her or your ex..you cheated on me...twice not once  TWICE.... what did I do to deserve this  huh   ?"

before anything else happen or was bound to be said.. I shot Destiny and Darnell in they head..

I knelt down infront of Shy...

"Baby, okay..I didn't know what I was thinking,  I have a great girlfriend right infront and I can't see that.. I knew I was wrong for both times , I am truly sorry for my mistakes.. "

"Like I said,  your forgiven.. but we're not getting back together no time soon.. okay "

and with that she left..