T.A.E...Part 14

Shy's Pov

I walked into the kitchen and seen Destiny and Chris kissing ..ugh

I cleared my throat to get their attention..

"Mhm,  I needs to speak her.. in private. ."

"Nah,  what ever you gotta say ..involves me to.."

"Private like I said. so get yo bitch ass out the kitchen niqqa tf..P-R-I-V-A-T-E.. which letter did you not hear out of my mouth... uhh bye bye.."  I said sarcasticly smiling and waving my hand..

"Man,  what ever.."

He said leaving out the kitchen..

"Soooo.. "

"Yeah, so Brey said you wanted to talk shit bout me when I wasn't here right..? '

"Umm yeah. "

"Ok... so why was you being all quieted, but then when I leave .. you got my dick and balls in mouth.. so what's the problem.. didn't have enough last time.."

"Bitc-" I cut her off with a punch to the nose...

"Now, you wanna try yo sentence again..!"

"Hugh,  I don't know who your talking to but it's not me.." she say while holding.and whiping blood from her nose..

"Says the one.. who just got punched in the nose ..so obviously I was talking to you.."

"Bitc-" I cute her off again but this time slapping her..

"Ot ah.. get yourself together..cause yo mom's didn't teach you that way..you are dismissed now..." I said stomping one foot and pointing to the kitchen door...and with that she looked at me then walked out crying...haha, bitches now-a-days don't know how to act so you got to put em in the places...

Lol...did as much as I could... enjoy