T.A.E... Part 24

Shy's Pov

I've been in this hospital for like an hour now, it feel like I can't breathe or talk and I can't even move.. But anyways I'm just laid back, thinking why would that kill my daughter and my lil baby didn't even do shit to her..even tho she just died a few hours ago. I miss her..now I don't have nobody to go to..my family, I used to know are now all dead.

. Grandmother Janelle

. Grandmother Sandie

. My dad

.My mom

. The bitch I thought I should call dad

the rest of my family is outta state and I can't contact them or even spoke to them in a while..so I guess I'm staying with Brey and them for a long as time, till I get my self together..

'Hey, baby are you ok..? " Brey asked

while walking over, holding my hand

I nodded, with a weak smile, then the doctor came in...

'Ms. Piktons, we are sorry but your neck have been sliced to deep , you won't be able to talk for a good 2-3 months.. ". the doctor said

My eyes shot open and started to tear up..

"We know, but I'll be back with your medicine, and your barss for your neck, also you'll have to eat mash potatoes, and ice cream..and you'll be released tomorrow morning ok "

I nodded.. when doctor left, I started crying., and Brey came over and held me close to him while I cried on his chest... I can't believe I won't be able to talk for 2-3 months.. and now I gotta wear this stupid barss around my neck to do... so my head won't be moving back and forth like god damn bobble head.. ugh this so fucking frustrating especially when it's caused by your low down dirty ass mother...

Brey's Pov

Damn, that's fucked up...but on the bright side she gets to eat ice cream almost 24/7..when she heard the news she started crying...I tried comforting her the best way I can.. she's been through alot , these past few days... she can stay with me and the boys how long she wants ..as long as she with us.. she ain't gotta worry bout shit...Later, I heard lightly little snores coming from her, so I just slid my shoes off and slid in the hospital bed with her, carefully trying not to wake her.. the boys was bout to leave so I sapped them up and they left.. I started watching TV until I slowly drifted off to sleep..and hopefully tomorrow brings something new our way....

Chris's Pov

after leaving the hospital, Ive been looking for away to pay back Big.Mike 7g ...but Tone and Don doing the job for me, and the boys, but if they fuck up ..we done for fr..