T.A.E..!! Part 47

Shy's Pov

'Hello . ?' I answered .

'Hi , is this Ms . Daeshynia Piktons .?'

'Yes , this is she . .'

'Um , I called to you news about Kylee . Is her partner around . '

'Not at the moment , but I can give him the message thats being heard . '

'Okay , Um she didn't make it . She took her last few breaths early this morning . Due to heart failure, loss of blood and stress . Doc said sadly .

No words came out after she said the last few breaths this morning . This will crush Ty badly, he loved that girl even he hasnt been around lately with her but you can tell he is .

Damn , last few breaths .

Chris 's Pov

Damn its been a min , but I had to plan shit out with Destiny and Darnell . Yeah , yeah , I'm with them blah , blah .

I jus want revenge on Brey ass . he took the bitch I wanted , if it wasnt for me , they wouldnt be together . Call me petty but I dont give a fuck .

Brey's Pov

'Man you been M.I.A lately . where you been . ?'

'Stressing . Kylee was my lil baby bro . She died after loosing the baby . Shit crazy .' Ty said

'Damn , I know how you feel . Shit is crazy . but you heard from Wiz yet , you know he forever getting into something . !'

'Nah , ask Shy. maybe she know .' He said shrugging .

'Ive been calling her all day , she aint answering . '

He shooked his head lowly and headed towards the kitchen .

Shy's Pov

'Omg .! I love it . !!!' I yelled picking up a michael kors dress (MM) .

'Yass . Bestfriend , get that shit . !' Wiz said

Me and him , has gotten close then ever . We've been hanging out this past week ever since the incident .

'You getting another one or jus come back this week end . ' He asked

' I need shoes to match . '

' Dont you have a pair of blue pumps at the house . ' he questioned .

'You righttt . never mind . !' I said playfully rolling my eyes .

We paid for the dress and sat at the food court for a min . This was slowly taking my mind of Kylee's death until my worst nightmare appeared .

'I hope thats not who I think it is . !' I said looking passed Wiz shoulder .

'Who .?' he asked turning around .

I death stared her until she approached me .

'Hey friend . ! long time no see . ' She said

'Yeah bitch . long time no mothafuckin see , what the fuck you want. ' I said being petty .

' Just wanted to apologize for what I did. I was dead wrong and I hope we can start over . ' she smiled innocently .

'No. !' I said simply and her smile dropped .

'Why . '

'Bitch . you a homie hopper , and yo hoe ass fake . Slept with my niggah , fucked his niggah at the same damn time . Then turn around and fucked my lil cousin and his brother , who's younger than you by two whole years . I dont fuck with hoes . Passed you around like a football bitch bye . What you gone do . ? fuck my recent niggah and his niggahs too . '! I said nonchantly .

'Well damn .' Wiz said .

Her mouth hung low and she jus walked away .

' Why you snap on her like that .?' He asked

'What you except . bring one of yo friends to yo house and finds out she dun fucked the whole team . ' I shrugged

'Who is she . ?'

'Ja'hya . ' I replied

'Think she might give me some .?'

'aye . She loose as a horse ass after birth but you can try . ' I shrugged .

damn shame how these hoes turn out .