T.A.E...Part 35

Ty's Pov

"Alr,  come on "  I said to the next bitch..

she crawled over towards me,  on her hands and knees.. and got to work.. she the best one I had so far..

Shy's Pov

I had gotten hungry and Ty still ain't down stairs.. I went upstairs to tell him,  I was gonna go get take outs.. when I reached his room,  I heard grunting and shit... I opened the door and seen a dark skin red head girl.. giving head to Ty..

"You dirty! "

"Shy,  man get out I'll be down there to talk to you,  cause this ain't what it look likes "

"What does it look Ty,  you letting this nasty ass hoe give you.head.. where is Kylee,  I Bet she gone beat yo ass when I tell her you got all these bitches in yo room .."

"Can I explain to you.. me and Kylee isn't dating anymore,  the babies wasn't mines so she's done for.. "

"Whatever,  your lying.. "

"Man, get up.. " he said talking to the bitch on her knees.. "Come here Shy.! " he said coming towards me while trying to grab my arm

"Don't touch me.. " I said through greeted teeth

"Bruh,  look me and Kylee are done so it ain't no mo- "

while he was talking his phone went off...I rolled my eyes and looked at him..

"You gone answer it or just keep letting it ring.. "

"Hello..? " he asked into the phone

******

"Who is this..? "

******

"What you calling me for,  I ain't got shit to do with that bruh.  so don't tell me what the Fuck .gone do... if you gotta problem with me not doing it then you know where to look.. I ain't that hard to find my niggah.. "  and with that he hung up...

I looked at him one last time and left the room.. he just sick,  'smh......

***********######************